receive alimony in a sentence
1) The often destitute mothers of the resulting children usually received no alimony .
2) The divorce was granted with Acker receiving alimony .
3) HB 1785 would have required a spouse receiving alimony to become self-sufficient after a reasonable time.
receive alimony example sentences4) Hudson did not contest the divorce and Gates received alimony of $250 a week for 10 years.
5) alimony received .............................................................. 6.
6) Pursuant to the Final Judgment of Dissolution of Marriage, the Wife received alimony in the amount of $7,700 per month.
7) Under the property settlement agreement, plaintiff was to receive alimony for a fixed term of seven years, in the set amount of $250,000 per year.
8) Furthermore, a few states such as California do not allow prenuptial agreements to modify or eliminate the right of a spouse to receive court-ordered alimony at divorce.
9) alimony may be for a limited time period or until the spouse receiving alimony dies or remarries, or may be paid in one lump sum.
10) While no mention was made of the Gare du Nord episode, Alice was to receive no alimony and Frédéric was granted custody of their two children.
11) The case was settled out of court, with Lenny receiving alimony , plus $50,000 in cash and twenty-five percent of net royalties (excluding albums after "Live Alive").
12) After retirement , the recipient not only has the right to maintain a determined lifestyle but still has the need to receive alimony , probably more than ever.
13) The way the legislation is written , it could mean that she would receive alimony for approximately nine to 11 years, i.e. from age 56 to a designated retirement age.
14) A: Under present law in all states, men are just as entitled to women to receive alimony (usually now called maintenance) under appropriate circumstances.
15) Furthermore, judges have a lot of discretion in determining whether a spouse should pay or receive alimony , and in what amounts.
example sentences with receive alimony16) Pay or receive alimony and/or child support ordered by a court in a divorce;
17) "I have known women to come into my court who were receiving alimony from three husbands, Judge Sabath said.
18) (b) Whether the spouse who would receive such alimony provided financial support while the other spouse obtained job skills or education.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of receive alimony
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of receive alimony with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with receive alimony
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word receive alimony in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with receive alimony.
20 examples of simple sentences of receive alimony. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of receive alimony
Compound Sentences with receive alimony
Complex Sentences with receive alimony
Compound-Complex Sentences with receive alimony