operate ambulance in a sentence
1) These horse-drawn ambulances were operated by volunteers and nurses from Zürich.
2) They operate three Type III ambulances .
3) The LAS operates around 900 ambulances .
operate ambulance example sentences4) The organization is composed of volunteer and part-time paid personnel to operate the ambulances .
5) It currently operates three ambulances .
6) Charities or non-profit companies operate ambulances , both in an emergency and patient transport function.
7) The M-LFD ambulance Unit operates two ambulances out of Co. 3's firehouse.
8) This model is physician-led, and places those operating ambulances into what are in many cases, minor, supporting roles.
9) A year ago, EMS began staffing the Dubois ambulance station with one crew around-the-clock and operating two ambulances in the high country town.
10) ADAC currently operates about 35 helicopter ambulances strategically located around Germany, whereas the DRF operates close to 50 aircraft at 28 stations.
11) The "reds" (fire service) Operate ambulances with 3 or 4 staff members on board, the "whites" (private companies and hospitals) with 2 or 3 staff members on board.
12) The Vigilant Fire Company also provides emergency ambulance services to both its own territory and Alert's, due to the fact that Alert does not operate an ambulance .
13) The Division, at its maximum staffing, aims to operate four ambulances and a supervisor on days (7A-7P) and three ambulances and a supervisor on nights (7P-7A).
14) The squad operates three ambulances (4191, 4192. and 4193) and an Emergency Response Unit (4194) with its over fifty members.
15) The association operates three ambulances which respond to over 900 calls for service each year, and provides mutual aide to all surrounding towns.
example sentences with operate ambulance16) Greenwich EMS operates out of 4 EMS Stations throughout town and staff and operate 7 ambulances and numerous other special and support units.
17) In an arrangement predating countywide paramedic service, Palo Alto Fire operates two paramedic ambulances which are theoretically shared with county EMS assets.
18) In addition to these air-based services, CareFlite also operates 65 ambulances in the region to support ground programs for non-emergency and 911 situations.
19) Any oversight of the agencies - both municipal fire departments and for-profit companies - that operate ambulances comes from cities and counties , Rhodes said.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of operate ambulance
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of operate ambulance with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with operate ambulance
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word operate ambulance in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with operate ambulance.
20 examples of simple sentences of operate ambulance. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of operate ambulance
Compound Sentences with operate ambulance
Complex Sentences with operate ambulance
Compound-Complex Sentences with operate ambulance