network architecture in a sentence
1) Meeting current market requirements is virtually impossible with traditional network architectures .
2) They in turn created the neural network architecture .
3) These areas cover different parts of the entire network architecture .
network architecture example sentences4) It 's network architecture didn't make efficient use of servers.
5) We examine some consequences of these different network architectures for content provision.
6) One example is obsolescence from new network architectures and topologies.
7) CCDE focuses on network architecture and does not cover implementation and operations.
8) It was developed from the general purpose UUCP dial-up network architecture .
9) The data center fabric flattens the network architecture reducing it into single tier.
10) Adaptive resonance theory, a neural network architecture developed by Stephen Grossberg.
11) This provides a cleaner network architecture where resiliency is integral to the network architecture.
12) This provides a cleaner network architecture where resiliency is integral to the network architecture .
13) His current interests include broadband access network architectures , technologies, and datacenter networking.
14) The network architecture will be based around the Synchronous Digital Hierarchy standard.
15) Satellite distribution can be included in an IPTV network architecture in several ways.
example sentences with network architecture16) This document is meant for technical staff in charge of network architecture and network design.
17) Maes, P.: The agent network architecture (ANA).
18) Computer network architecture is described.
19) What's the network architecture ?
20) One possibility is that small-world networks are more robust to perturbations than other network architectures .
21) Neural network architectures can be trained to predict the future values of the dependent variables.
22) The BitTorrent protocol established an entirely decentralised network architecture in order to distribute large files effectively.
23) It described implementations of 2-terminal resistance-changing devices similar to memristors in neural network architectures .
24) Hummel and Holyoak (2005) recast the multiconstraint theory within a neural network architecture .
25) They are innovative in the areas of distributed information storage, information retrieval, and network architecture .
26) Precisely what sort of cable will be used depends on the network architecture you've chosen.
27) ISO choose a similar but more general path, allowing other network architectures , to standardize protocols.
28) Systems network architecture (SNA) is IBM's proprietary networking architecture created in 1974.
How to use network architecture in a sentence29) Learning Vector Quantization (LVQ) can also be interpreted as a neural network architecture .
30) Topics included FTTH opportunities and challenges, FTTH applications, FTTH network architecture and cost analysis.
31) The marketing roll-out plan closely followed IBM's Systems network architecture (SNA) Network backbone.
32) On the other hand, Virtual network architecture is nicely positioned to be scalable to the wide area.
33) The network has an Open Access FTTH network architecture allowing end users to select from several different service providers.
34) However, by this time the world was moving away from mainframe computers and into distributed, networked architectures .
35) It is basically a linked layer protocol which can be used with systems network architecture or the SNA environment.
36) architecture - Information Security architecture Standard: This standard establishes the Verisign standard for application and network architecture .
37) One of the more promising network architectures being developed to address these challenges is software-defined networking (SDN).
38) IBM promises to quicken the pace of publishing technical details on its systems network architecture (SNA (protocols.
39) IBM Systems network architecture defined one format, but the variant defined in ISO 8885 is more commonly used.
40) In 1974, IBM announced Systems network architecture (SNA), a networking protocol for computing systems.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of network architecture
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of network architecture with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with network architecture
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word network architecture in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with network architecture.
20 examples of simple sentences of network architecture. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of network architecture
Compound Sentences with network architecture
Complex Sentences with network architecture
Compound-Complex Sentences with network architecture