vernacular architecture in a sentence
1) Thus it makes a good example of traditional vernacular architecture .
2) Vernacular architecture is also highly regional in it flavours.
3) Different regions in Ukraine have their own distinctive style of vernacular architecture .
vernacular architecture example sentences4) He later applied Le Corbusier's ideas to vernacular Japanese architecture .
5) Climatic influences on vernacular architecture are substantial and can be extremely complex.
6) Unfortunately little secular or vernacular architecture of Kievan Rus' has survived.
7) It also has visible timber framing , a trademark of vernacular Tudor style architecture .
8) The result was a vernacular classical architecture , of which regrettably little remains today.
9) The Dutch architect Aldo van Eyck was also a proponent of vernacular architecture .
10) The camp represents vernacular architecture from a time when frugality was a substantial concern.
11) Another major influence in his work was the rise of interest in vernacular architecture .
12) The work is an example of non-traditional vernacular architecture and American Naïve art.
13) What is termed vernacular architecture continues to be produced in many parts of the world.
14) The vernacular architecture of Finland is generally characterised by the predominant use of wooden construction.
15) Vernacular architecture became increasingly ornamental.
example sentences with vernacular architecture16) Vernacular architecture in lower Normandy takes its form from granite, the predominant local building material.
17) The Khmer house is an example of indigenous materials used with a traditional design called vernacular architecture .
18) The development of different solutions in similar circumstances because of cultural influences is typical of vernacular architecture .
19) The local environment and the construction materials it can provide, govern many aspects of vernacular architecture .
20) Vernacular architecture comprised village (or 'kampong') houses built in the Malay tradition.
21) The architecture is representative of local vernacular architecture and displays elements of various popular styles, as well.
22) Little survives of the vernacular architecture of the medieval period due to the use of perishable materials.
23) Centuries of fragmentation of Germany into principalities and kingdoms caused a great regional diversity and favoured vernacular architecture .
24) A keen draughtsman , he sought out interesting vernacular architecture as subjects for his lively watercolours and lithographs.
25) Vernacular architecture is a category of architecture based on local needs and construction materials, and reflecting local traditions.
26) Due to the strong climatic and topographic differences throughout the country, the vernacular architecture shows a plentiful variety.
27) The Kearny Cottage, moved from its original location, is a remaining example of 18th vernacular architecture .
28) Lechner created a national architectural idiom with international aspirations, drawing on Eastern, Western and Hungarian vernacular architecture .
How to use vernacular architecture in a sentence29) Its character also credits Italian style, which can be recognized in the mostly vernacular architecture of the neighborhood.
30) The fisher community followed the trend and continued using tiles in vernacular architecture until well into the 20th century.
31) There he completed independent projects with fellow students, publishing two books on the vernacular architecture of Valencia and Ibiza.
32) The SoCal vernacular By Delores Hanney Whatever you call vernacular architecture , it's kitsch in the first degree.
33) Vernacular architecture of this period continued to depended on local materials and styles, increasing making use of locally mined stone.
34) These differences manifested themselves in contrasting economic developments as well as the styles of the vernacular architecture of the various areas.
35) The main house is an excellent example of vernacular architecture , built by John Henry Sanchez in the Georgian four-square form.
36) According to the NRHP nomination form, the Clemuel Ricketts Mansion "is a stunning example of Georgian vernacular architecture ".
37) They can be found in most hop-growing (and former hop-growing) areas and are often good examples of vernacular architecture .
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of vernacular architecture
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of vernacular architecture with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with vernacular architecture
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word vernacular architecture in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with vernacular architecture.
20 examples of simple sentences of vernacular architecture. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of vernacular architecture
Compound Sentences with vernacular architecture
Complex Sentences with vernacular architecture
Compound-Complex Sentences with vernacular architecture