classical architecture in a sentence
1) The plaza around is built on the classical architecture .
2) The two styles are often considered one body of classical architecture .
3) The idea of this monumental inscription comes from Roman classical architecture .
classical architecture example sentences4) It is of American classical architecture with Byzantine elements.
5) When Sinan died, classical Ottoman architecture had reached its climax.
6) That is achieved in classical architecture .
7) The classical architecture of the Greek Classroom represents 5th-century BCE.
8) These have two repeating motifs, a formula common in classical architecture .
9) The wish to return to classical architecture created problems for the Renaissance buildings.
10) The classical architecture and Neoclassical architecture are the next in the timeline.
11) The main building types of classical Iranian architecture are the mosque and the palace.
12) The result was a vernacular classical architecture , of which regrettably little remains today.
13) A spokesman explained yesterday: 'Whoever designed them had knowledge of classical architecture .
14) The integrated building plan was based on the accommodation of innovative ideas with classical architecture .
15) Despite this, most of the buildings within adhere strictly to classical Thai architecture .
example sentences with classical architecture16) They laid the foundations of classical Dravidian architecture , leaving behind magnificent sculptures and temples.
17) The building is built on rectangular plan and contains many motifs of classical Ottoman inn architecture .
18) Classical architecture gave way to Neo-gothic and Palazzo styles in the Victorian Era.
19) Only classical architecture is dominated by function, but that is the second level self-showing.
20) He used arches, columns, and other elements of classical architecture in his designs.
21) This Oamaru Hotel is one of Lawson's more adventurous forays into classical architecture .
22) The School often sponsors summer programs to introduce students to international traditional and classical architecture and urbanism.
23) The park is unique in its consistent use of classical architecture from both Greece and Italy.
24) The building is known as one of only three examples of Western classical architecture in Korea.
25) Queen's Terrace was completed in 1844 and is regarded as an outstanding example of classical architecture .
26) Robert Adam stayed on in Rome until 1757, studying classical architecture and honing his drawing skills.
27) The Italianate style of architecture was a distinct 19th-century phase in the history of classical architecture .
28) During the period of British rule, classical architecture was preferred for monuments of the British Raj.
How to use classical architecture in a sentence29) Competitors felt, as events were to prove with considerable justification, that official opinion favoured classical architecture .
30) Light colors make a building look larger, and white is the favored color for traditional classical architecture .
31) As an ornamental motif found in classical architecture , the palmette and anthemion take many and varied forms.
32) Smith and colleague Duncan Stroik transformed the program into the only architecture school entirely dedicated to classical architecture .
33) In the 1750s, classical architecture and Chinese architecture were joined by gothic revival ruins in English gardens.
34) Apart from the emotions they evoke, they also have a wealth of classical architecture and ornate sculpture.
35) Masaccio's solid forms and mastery of one point perspective enabled him represent complex classical architecture with miraculous three-dimensionality.
36) Architectural styles range from Hindu temple architecture to Islamic architecture to western classical architecture to modern and post-modern architecture.
37) The Romans were renowned for their architecture, which is grouped with Greek traditions into " classical architecture ".
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of classical architecture
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of classical architecture with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with classical architecture
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word classical architecture in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with classical architecture.
20 examples of simple sentences of classical architecture. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of classical architecture
Compound Sentences with classical architecture
Complex Sentences with classical architecture
Compound-Complex Sentences with classical architecture