architecture critic in a sentence
1) The building was greeted with glowing praise from architecture critics .
2) Architecture critics derided the structures as "decorated sheds".
3) Even before it opened, the design polarized architecture critics .
architecture critic example sentences4) They are more ineffective than architecture critics and have fewer day months.
5) Blair Kamin, Pulitzer Prize-winning architecture critic .
6) Tony, that portly architecture critic , pontificated to young uninterested artists.
7) He has also been hired as an architecture critic for The Dallas Morning News .
8) For Lamster in particular , his position as architecture critic could also raise concerns about his objectivity.
9) Photograph : Rust Design No doubt the architecture critics will be sharpening their knives to criticise the scheme.
10) Author or editor of 17 books on architecture and urbanism, he is the architecture critic for The Nation.
11) Architecture critics , however, see his work as a continuation of the neofuturistic expressionism of Eero Saarinen.
12) Paul Goldberger (born 1950), Pulitzer Prize winner and architecture critic for "The New Yorker".
13) Allan Temko, 81, Pulitzer Prize-winning architecture critic for the "San Francisco Chronicle", brief illness.
14) Ada Louise Huxtable, then the architecture critic at The New York Times, publicly aired her doubts in 1966.
15) However, a few more recent architecture critics and historians have questioned Aalto's position of influence in the canonic history.
example sentences with architecture critic16) An architecture critic , journalist, and consultant, he comments on WNYC public radio Morning Edition and All Things Considered.
17) However, one architecture critic said "Daroff's flamboyant approach allows Howe and Lescaze's contribution to have its own identity, and Daroff to have hers.
18) Ellsworth Toohey, an architecture critic for "The Banner" newspaper, opposes Roark's individualism and volunteers to crusade in print against him.
19) Nicolai Ouroussoff, the architecture critic for the "New York Times", calls the tower base decorations a "grotesque attempt to disguise its underlying paranoia".
20) The plan was praised by many architecture critics , but it also received criticism from preservationists who wished to see the original Belluschi building remain intact.
21) Robert Campbell, the "Boston Globe's" architecture critic , said about the design, "It's way too big.
22) Charles Herbert Reilly, a contemporary architecture critic , thought the extension was 'dull' and 'drab' while Nikolaus Pevsner considered it was Harris's best work.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of architecture critic
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of architecture critic with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with architecture critic
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word architecture critic in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with architecture critic.
20 examples of simple sentences of architecture critic. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of architecture critic
Compound Sentences with architecture critic
Complex Sentences with architecture critic
Compound-Complex Sentences with architecture critic