monumental architecture in a sentence
1) Tiwanaku monumental architecture is characterized by large stones of exceptional workmanship.
2) A palace-themed temples are more elaborate, often monumental architecture .
3) Sites are generally characterized by low-lying as opposed to monumental architecture .
monumental architecture example sentences4) The monumental architecture was constructed with quarried stone and river cobbles.
5) Louix XIV and Napoleon had expressed itself in truly monumental architecture .
6) It provides unprecedented evidence on Celtic burial, sculpture and monumental architecture .
7) Equally exciting is a newly discovered center of monumental architecture in our survey area.
8) These groups make up the urban center, and are almost exclusively monumental architecture .
9) The beginnings of monumental architecture and sculpture in Greece are evidenced by actual remains.
10) The Ottomans used monumental architecture to affirm, extend and consolidate their colonial holdings.
11) The South Group is the furthest group from the centre to possess monumental architecture .
12) The historic significance and monumental architecture makes the building eminently suited for a grand hotel .
13) It is a joke at the expense of the phallic certainty of monumental architecture .
14) The architecture of St. Louis exhibits a variety of commercial, residential, and monumental architecture .
15) It is Grade I listed and is the world's oldest surviving piece of monumental railway architecture .
example sentences with monumental architecture16) La Organera-Xochipala is the best known of Guerrero's archeological sites because of its monumental architecture .
17) There is monumental architecture , which demonstrates that it was the place of many ritual and ceremonies.
18) Significant ecological impacts and major cultural investments in monumental architecture and statuary thus began soon after initial settlement.
19) The basilica of Bibracte is currently the oldest representation of Roman monumental stone architecture in non-Mediterranean Europe .
20) L'Enfant envisioned the "President's House" to have public gardens and monumental architecture .
21) Begley helped lead the trip, which took Stewart to a previously documented archaeological site with monumental architecture .
22) Cities like Tell Brak and Uruk grew to over 100 ha in size and displayed monumental architecture .
23) This beginning of monumental sculpture in Greece accompanies a revival of monumental architecture and apparently also of painting.
24) Monumental architecture , including earthwork platform mounds and sunken plazas have been identified as part of the civilization.
25) Tel Kabri is a single period site, meaning that it has monumental architecture from one time period.
26) At the Old Turkish Bazaar we explore the Ottoman monumental architecture of the beautiful Mustafa Pasha Mosque.
27) Monumental architecture achieved a qualitative and quantitative standard that subsequent dynasties tried to emulate but never succeeded in doing.
28) In contrast to the Aztecs and the Maya, the ancient P'urhépechans left little monumental architecture .
How to use monumental architecture in a sentence29) Much of the story occurs in Berlin, the Reich capital replete with the monumental architecture of Albert Speer.
30) In some regions the indigenous peoples created monumental architecture , large-scale organized cities, chiefdoms , states , and empires .
31) Though a pre-ceramic culture, the monumental architecture of Norte Chico is contemporaneous with the pyramids of Ancient Egypt.
32) The monumental architecture of the Central Square ("Plac Centralny") was surrounded by huge blocks of flats.
33) The Olmecs were the first inhabitants of the Americas to construct monumental architecture and to settle in towns and cities.
34) The most impressive achievement of the civilization was its monumental architecture , including large earthwork platform mounds and sunken circular plazas.
35) Shady notes that the central zone of Caral, with monumental architecture , covers an area of just over 65 ha.
36) Their apogee is characterized by monumental architecture and sculptures, there is also evidence of clear social stratification within their residential zones.
37) Interestingly enough, both are situated on the sides of hills, giving an even more dramatic backdrop to their monumental architecture .
38) The Doric order later spread across Greece and into Sicily where it was the chief order for monumental architecture for 800 years.
39) During this phase, symbolic elements are incorporated into the buildings and plans, which reference the style of French monumental architecture .
40) Monumental architecture in the form of majestic temples and sculpture in stone and bronze reached a finesse never before achieved in India.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of monumental architecture
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of monumental architecture with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with monumental architecture
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word monumental architecture in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with monumental architecture.
20 examples of simple sentences of monumental architecture. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of monumental architecture
Compound Sentences with monumental architecture
Complex Sentences with monumental architecture
Compound-Complex Sentences with monumental architecture