apsides in a sentence
1) For Mercury - Neptune: mean nodes and apsides .
2) There are serious problems about the ephemerides of planetary nodes and apsides .
3) Small differences in the planetary ephemerides lead to greater differences in nodes and apsides .
apsides example sentences4) A straight line drawn through the periapsis and apoapsis is the line of apsides .
5) Conventional interpolation algorithms do not work well in the case of the lunar apsides .
6) It comes closer to the mean apsides and nodes for planets that have such points defined.
7) The lunar apsides - the lunar apogee and lunar perigee - have already been discussed further above.
8) We tried to solve the problem by interpolating between actual passages of the planets through their nodes and apsides .
9) There are no planetary nodes or apsides , at least today, that really deserve the label "true".
10) Mean nodes and apsides can be computed for the Moon, the Earth and the planets Mercury - Neptune.
11) This fundamental problem about osculating ellipses of planetary orbits does of course not only affect the apsides but also the nodes.
12) Because the orbit is close to 63.4 degrees inclination, the rate of rotation of the line of apsides is practically zero.
13) This solar perturbation results in gigantic monthly oscillations in the ephemeris of the osculating apsides (the amplitude is 30 degrees).
14) Therefore, the observed slow rotation of the apsides of planetary orbits suggest that the force of gravity is an inverse-square law.
15) For Pluto and all trans-Saturnian asteroids, this solution may be used as a substitute for "mean" nodes and apsides .
example sentences with apsides16) It also corresponds to the rotation of the Laplace-Runge-Lenz vector, which points along the line of apsides .
17) This implied the important discovery of the motion of the solar apsides and of a slow variation in the equation of time.
18) If we assume coplanarity, then the system should be at an eccentricity fixed point in which the apsides of the two planets are aligned.
19) When the Earth's apsides are aligned with the equinoxes the length of Spring and Summer (together) equals that of Autumn and Winter.
20) Throughout the orbital mission, the orbital line of apsides , which connects the orbit's lowest and highest points, rotates clockwise around Mercury.
21) Note, however, that there are considerable differences between barycentric osculating and mean nodes and apsides for Saturn, Uranus, and Neptune. (A few degrees!
22) So, for a complete set of apsides , one might want to calculate them for the Sun and the Earth and all other planets.
23) One may consider either the planetary apsides , i.e. the two points on a planetary orbit that are closest to the sun and most distant from the sun, resp.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of apsides
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of apsides with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with apsides
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word apsides in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with apsides.
20 examples of simple sentences of apsides. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of apsides
Compound Sentences with apsides
Complex Sentences with apsides
Compound-Complex Sentences with apsides