law applied in a sentence
1) The British tax law applied progressive rates to income.
2) The court decided that Dutch law applied .
3) These laws applied to anyone involved in the industry.
law applied example sentences4) This law applied in the elections of 6 April 1924.
5) How is the law applied spiritually and prophetically?
6) This is especially conspicuous with prohibition laws applied to alcohol or drugs.
7) Capitulatory law applied to foreigners in Palestine.
8) Therefore, Urbana law applied to the alien beings.
9) The laws applied to Sunni and Shi'a alike.
10) For the law applied to smugglers, and they were rarely men of property.
11) Video showing Benford's law applied to Web Data (incl.
12) I did not know that Japanese rule of law applied to US military bases.
13) Among the first laws applied to maritime security was the Espionage Act of 1917.
14) The law applied regardless of the act being consensual between both parties and done in private.
15) The Obama administration joined Khatib in arguing that the law applied to courthouse holding cells.
example sentences with law applied16) In the French royal house Salic law applied , which did not permit female succession.
17) Before 1910, "Hukum Adat" or Adat laws applied in Indonesia.
18) This is also a corollary to the parallelogram law applied in the Varignon parallelogram.
19) An appellant can sometimes argue that the law applied in the lower court was unconstitutional or invalid.
20) SubmitCancelAdd More Videos or Photos Youve our opinion on law applied only and won free.
21) In 2003, the Supreme Court ruled that the law applied to state workers as well.
22) The law of the Sea is the particular body international law applied to maritime questions and offenses.
23) Graphic designs and industrial designs may have separate or overlapping laws applied to them in some jurisdictions.
24) The law applied to U.S. citizens and prospective citizens that had never borne arms against the U.S. government.
25) In the UK the case of Keith-Smith v Williams confirmed that existing libel laws applied to internet discussions.
26) The disparities in murder rates are extreme -- yet the same firearms laws applied everywhere in California in 1987.
27) The Adat laws applied to the natives only if it did not clash with the Dutch statutory provisions.
28) To the horror of secularists, the JI wants Islamic canon law applied in the whole of Pakistan.
How to use law applied in a sentence29) Portuguese law applied in the former colonies and territories and continues to be the major influence for those countries.
30) By the way, this is the same law applied in majority of the "secular" wester countries.
31) The Justice Department determined that instead of banning all online gambling , the law applied only to sports betting.
32) The following table summarises the various components of EU laws applied in the EFTA countries and their sovereign territories.
33) Haley Joel Osment and Jude law applied prosthetic makeup daily in an attempt to look shinier and robotic-like.
34) This entailed the moral law applied to prevent "peril to the soul of the wrongdoer through mortal sin".
35) During the convict period English common law applied , and dealt with brothel keeping, disorderly houses and public nuisance.
36) Presuming some federal law applied the simplest would be The Mann Act ( 18 U.S.C.A. § 2421 et seq.
37) In this case, both the Constitution and the statutory law applied to the particulars at the same time.
38) The teaching of the Buddha as an exposition of the Natural law applied to the problem of human suffering.
39) Nevertheless the Jamtish law was either the same, or strongly influenced by the Frostating law applied on Trøndelag.
40) Compensatory damages could be computed and allocated on a state by state basis with each state's law applied separately.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of law applied
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of law applied with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with law applied
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word law applied in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with law applied.
20 examples of simple sentences of law applied. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of law applied
Compound Sentences with law applied
Complex Sentences with law applied
Compound-Complex Sentences with law applied