properly apply in a sentence
1) A properly applied cast should not restrict blood flow.
2) Was the accounting ruling letter properly applied .
3) Are you certain your plan is being applied properly ?
properly apply example sentences4) If properly applied , sheet steaming is simple and highly economic.
5) The implication is that ergonomics has been properly applied .
6) When properly applied , visual design is all about communication.
7) Then the excuse is "scientology was not properly applied ".
8) I'm arguing that testing is only useful if properly applied .
9) When properly applied , they never enter the snake's mouth.
10) To properly apply the fertilizer, mix it with the soil.
11) Do you know how to properly apply your plan?
12) The ideas may not always have been understood, or properly applied .
13) Properly applied , an ordinance can help facilitate good management.
14) Knowledge when properly applied is power.
15) Properly applied Kalkwasser has far more benefits.
example sentences with properly apply16) Extensive training and considerable artistic ability is required to properly apply this treatment.
17) To ... properly apply these techniques.
18) It is so important that the science of tariff classification is properly applied .
19) Properly applied , tree ordinances can facilitate good management of community tree resources.
20) Kevin Spacey failing to properly apply nail polish in House of Cards.
21) Nonetheless, properly applied techniques to produce lapses may give entrance to the phase.
22) These security films, if applied properly , can also provide protection for vehicles.
23) It also seeks to properly apply to today the intended message of the text.
24) With properly applied techniques, the therapist can determine the appropriate treatment for each patient.
25) There is a lag between when results are published and when these are properly applied .
26) Indeed, a special technique is necessary if the method is to be properly applied .
27) This is perfectly legal, and when applied properly , can be a valuable tool.
28) When applied properly , it protects private ownership of property that has been earned by labor.
How to use properly apply in a sentence29) It is properly applied to Jehovah, because he is All-mighty, all-powerful.
30) Insect repellents can be used on dogs and are safe and effective when applied properly .
31) Thus it is only within such lineages that we will properly apply the term natural selection.
32) When applied properly it will keep spokes from loosening and nipples from freezing for years.
33) It also failed to properly apply the Convention, rendering its public-policy defense in error.
34) But even my extraordinary level of commitment wasn't successful because it wasn't properly applied .
35) The Rules of Professional Conduct, when properly applied , serve to define that relationship.
36) A caliper must be properly applied against the part in order to take the desired measurement.
37) And it is right a lot more often than it is not , when applied properly .
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of properly apply
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of properly apply with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with properly apply
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word properly apply in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with properly apply.
20 examples of simple sentences of properly apply. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of properly apply
Compound Sentences with properly apply
Complex Sentences with properly apply
Compound-Complex Sentences with properly apply