apply retroactively in a sentence
1) The 2011 law applies retroactively to existing documents.
2) These changes were later retroactively applied to the whole fleet.
3) The directive does not apply retroactively to previously funded research .
apply retroactively example sentences4) The contracts were applied retroactively to April 1.
5) Changes to the policy shall not apply retroactively .
6) This method was also retroactively applied to the 2001 census data.
7) Those legislative enactments have always been applied retroactively .
8) Gant therefore applies retroactively to this case.
9) Before it was approved and applied retroactively , employees received 2 percent.
10) This law was retroactively applied to the Posco-India project.
11) No. The ADAAA does not apply retroactively .
12) The marriage applies retroactively to the day before the deceased spouse died.
13) New EULAs will not be applied retroactively .
14) This credit could apply retroactively to research that led to the discovery.
15) The revision applies retroactively to tax return positions after May 25, 2007.
example sentences with apply retroactively16) The term has also been applied retroactively to dominant states of the past.
17) The dispute settlement procedures in a BIT generally do not apply retroactively .
18) Evidence obtained after the arrest may not apply retroactively to justify the arrest.
19) Another term applied retroactively to precursor baseball games was Old Fashioned Base Ball.
20) Rulings interpret the requirements of laws and regulations and apply retroactively unless otherwise indicated.
21) These changes apply retroactively to all material published under the d20 System Trademark License.
22) Australian courts normally interpret statutes with a strong presumption that they do not apply retroactively .
23) This change will not, however, apply retroactively to people born before October 2011.
24) The superblock concept has also been applied retroactively in Barcelona's Ribera and Gràcia districts.
25) No refunds; Child ticket prices may not be applied retroactively should a child attend with you.
26) However, MI6 refused to allow these procedures to be applied retroactively to Tomlinson's case.
27) Since the introduction of the term, ethical egoism has been retroactively applied to philosophers before Sidgwick.
28) In paragraph 3, the Parties confirm their mutual understanding that the Treaty does not apply retroactively .
How to use apply retroactively in a sentence29) The term was later adopted by anthropologists, and applied retroactively to movements in a much earlier era.
30) Since the covenant could not be applied retroactively , the committee held that the communication was inadmissible.
31) Instead we can retroactively apply the " good teams find a way to win close games" narrative.
32) It came into effect on 1 April 1978 and was applied retroactively from the beginning of April 1977.
33) The ruling applied retroactively to acts committed since the adoption of the Interim Constitution on 27 April 1994.
34) New York took the declaration of 1764 to apply retroactively , and considered the New Hampshire grants invalid.
35) The federal sentencing commission is recommending the reduction in drug sentences be applied retroactively to 46,000 prisoners currently incarcerated.
36) The discount is applied only for journeys after the payment; it is not retroactively applied to previous journeys.
37) The court ruled in her favor, stating that the current laws can be applied retroactively in certain cases.
38) The effects of LARR Bill 2011, in certain cases, will apply retroactively to pending and incomplete projects.
39) Retroactive Eligibility: Would apply retroactively to everyone who has exhausted all of their previous tiers in recent months.
40) Two additional writeup types, "" and "definition", are usable only by editors and are applied retroactively .
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of apply retroactively
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of apply retroactively with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with apply retroactively
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word apply retroactively in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with apply retroactively.
20 examples of simple sentences of apply retroactively. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of apply retroactively
Compound Sentences with apply retroactively
Complex Sentences with apply retroactively
Compound-Complex Sentences with apply retroactively