apply uniformly in a sentence
1) A regressive tax is generally a tax that is applied uniformly .
2) This rule has been uniformly applied and followed by the California courts.
3) Release and recall procedures must be established in advance and uniformly applied .
apply uniformly example sentences4) They must be uniformly applied to any recipient of Federal Student Aid.
5) The license fee applies uniformly at the same rate to all persons subject to it.
6) Rather, the Board was merely permitted to determine whether the standards were being applied uniformly .
7) The main problem many of the research programs faced was uniformly applying energy to the fuel pellet.
8) Principle 3 Description: Impersonality Rules, procedures and sanctions are applied uniformly throughout the organisation.
9) From a deeds registration perspective, the aforementioned constitutes a fixed practice that must be applied uniformly .
10) The law was not applied uniformly and hundreds of objectors were imprisoned and over 200 were executed.
11) When will Height Modernization techniques be applied uniformly for any point in the United States?
12) Like the previous red, black and white livery, it was uniformly applied to its entire fleet.
13) Periodisation is not uniformly applied through time and space, affirming the claims of Eurocentrism from regional historians.
14) The rule was first established in 2007, and is applied uniformly across all levels of football in Australia.
15) To approximate the conditions of the actual sequester , the cuts were applied uniformly across all categories of family spending.
example sentences with apply uniformly16) We need to establish unique brand elements, visuals and messaging that can be applied uniformly to all marketing activities.
17) The principles of this policy should be applied uniformly in all the territories, although adapted to different local circumstances.
18) Development in all these sectors is governed by the same principles and laws, and therefore the term applies uniformly .
19) Because of this mandate ERA resolved to develop a benchmarking system that could be uniformly applied in the electricity sector.
20) By using this arrangement, many common operations can be implemented by uniformly applying the same operation to each pixel independently.
21) The aircraft's colour scheme was the airline's second livery (the first to be applied uniformly , fleet-wide).
22) You get what in reality is a new set of rules of law - rules which you can rely on as likely or certain to be applied uniformly in the future.
23) The sources said it is unlikely most ministers called upon to shed their portfolios will do so until the principle is applied uniformly .
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of apply uniformly
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of apply uniformly with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with apply uniformly
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word apply uniformly in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with apply uniformly.
20 examples of simple sentences of apply uniformly. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of apply uniformly
Compound Sentences with apply uniformly
Complex Sentences with apply uniformly
Compound-Complex Sentences with apply uniformly