consistently apply in a sentence
1) The policy chosen should be consistently applied .
2) The chosen criteria should be measurable and consistently applied .
3) Company controls must also ensure that selected policies are consistently applied .
consistently apply example sentences4) Moldova has a documented and consistently applied commercial law.
5) There are no consequences that are applied consistently .
6) The judge found the scores weren't consistently applied .
7) The formula for success is to consistently apply a proven methodology.
8) The study found that policies were by no means consistently applied .
9) High expectations of behaviour are consistently applied by all adults.
10) These features result in a reliable and consistently applied financial framework.
11) These definitions have not been applied consistently throughout the District.
12) How about consistently applying this simple three as a start?
13) Another approach is to apply consistently the supposed advantages of present spelling.
14) Salazar consistently applied the inductive method and insisted on empiricism.
15) Ensure position limits are consistently applied .
example sentences with consistently apply16) Can guidelines be applied consistently to all end-of-life situations?
17) This tactic was consistently applied by parties in government during the interwar period.
18) Not all belligerents have consistently applied the convention in all conflicts.
19) The termination process should be understood by managers and supervisors and consistently applied .
20) Developments from the nineteenth century have seen the solidarity semantic more consistently applied .
21) A serious flaw in this argument is that it is not applied consistently .
22) The conceptuality is not consistently applied .
23) The separation methodology developed by a vendor should be consistently applied and clearly disclosed.
24) Accounting policies must be applied consistently from one financial year to the next.
25) An ALLL methodology should be systematic, consistently applied , and auditable.
26) Generally, a carefully drafted dress code applied consistently does not violate anti-discrimination laws.
27) These policies have been consistently applied to all the years presented, unless otherwise stated.
28) Most claims for present spelling do not hold, or do not apply consistently .
How to use consistently apply in a sentence29) There will be an evaluation but it is unlikely to be consistently applied throughout.
30) Clear rules, fairly and consistently applied , are fundamental to all forms of punishment.
31) Guatemala has a written and consistently applied commercial law (Codigo de Comercio).
32) To be effective, however, these practices need to be applied consistently and repeatedly.
33) Others have found that herding can be an effective practice, especially if applied consistently .
34) It is shocking to see that the rules are not applied consistently in Formula 1.
35) The procedures to implement such methodology shall be in writing and applied consistently to all purchases.
36) Some people succeed faster than others because they are consistently applying the process frequently every day .
37) He has consistently applied his research to social concerns including electronic voting systems and technologies for children.
38) Maintain Discipline Discipline may be necessary, and it should be applied consistently and equitably.
39) The "Draft '92" was consistently applied to newbuildings from 1992 to about 2004.
40) Most firms with collection problems lack a standard policy or fail to consistently apply an existing policy.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of consistently apply
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of consistently apply with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with consistently apply
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word consistently apply in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with consistently apply.
20 examples of simple sentences of consistently apply. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of consistently apply
Compound Sentences with consistently apply
Complex Sentences with consistently apply
Compound-Complex Sentences with consistently apply