large aperture in a sentence
1) Even scenes using larger apertures benefit from "layered elements".
2) But the larger aperture will give the larger resolution.
3) It is shooting large aperture and photo stitching 4-8 photos together.
large aperture example sentences4) The large load aperture and high-opening tailgate make access easier .
5) The resulting beam has a larger aperture , and hence a lower divergence.
6) The most important thing in recording them is having a large true aperture .
7) A larger aperture collects more light, allowing for greater resolution and higher magnification.
8) You usually compensate for this by using a large aperture and increasing ISO.
9) The problem also occurs at large apertures , albeit to a lesser extent.
10) I used the star, which provided a relatively simple shape and large aperture .
11) The 720 has a 6.7 megapixel camera which has the largest aperture among smartphones.
12) Counter-intuitively, smaller focal ratio numbers mean larger apertures for a given focal length.
13) You will be able to focus on fainter stars with a larger aperture .
14) The larger numerical aperture allows collection of more light making detailed observation of smaller details possible.
15) When the ribs are opened, relatively large apertures are formed into a netlike configuration.
example sentences with large aperture16) Large apertures are usually found in lenses with moderate focal lengths like 50 to 100mm.
17) Lens performance is typically limited by aberrations at large apertures and diffraction at small apertures.
18) The device also includes a new Apple-designed camera lens with a larger aperture and sensor .
19) This allows you to use slower shutter speeds or larger apertures than you could otherwise.
20) The posterior wall of the head capsule is penetrated by a large aperture , the foramen.
21) For large apertures at typical portrait distances, the ratio is still close to 1:1.
22) You always have to compromise on focal range if you want a large aperture and quality results.
23) Large apertures may suffer from aperture averaging, the result of several paths being integrated into one image.
24) SOFIA will have a larger aperture than Spitzer, but at lower relative sensitivities in restricted duty cycles.
25) A second possibility focuses on the use of a telescope with a large aperture in high-precision astrometric studies.
26) Many wide-angle lenses will show a significant light falloff (vignetting) at the edges for large apertures .
27) Interferometry, with its ability to mimic extremely large baseline apertures , allows for the greatest angular resolution possible.
28) Correlated with the ribbing is light, monochrome coloration, thin shell with large aperture , and flaring lip.
How to use large aperture in a sentence29) However, the larger aperture necessarily entails larger angles of incidence as well as a larger range of incident angles.
30) First, at large apertures with a nice bright image in the viewfinder, you get a very narrow DOF.
31) aperture sights on military rifles use a larger aperture with a thinner ring, and generally a simple post front sight.
32) We were all aware of the isolating effects of a large aperture and felt it was a tradeoff for more speed.
33) Larger apertures (smaller f-numbers) provide a much shallower depth of field than smaller apertures, other conditions being equal.
34) When for example dialing a larger aperture , the camera will only increase shutter speed, it will not reduce ISO.
35) The larger aperture of radio antennas results in much greater signal levels for a given path length and therefore higher information capacity.
36) A large aperture can be useful here to help to pick out one plane in particular and thereby establish a focal point.
37) In equal quality optical systems, you will always see more in a larger aperture , even on nights of poor seeing !
38) Due to its large aperture , it has significantly greater sensitivity and resolving power than the RTOS, but is otherwise similar.
39) The two stars will be closest between 2043 and 2050, when they will require a telescope with larger aperture to split.
40) If coverage looks thin or you wish to spray faster change to a tip with a larger aperture . • For best results apply at least two coats.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of large aperture
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of large aperture with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with large aperture
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word large aperture in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with large aperture.
20 examples of simple sentences of large aperture. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of large aperture
Compound Sentences with large aperture
Complex Sentences with large aperture
Compound-Complex Sentences with large aperture