language area in a sentence
1) This language area extends into neighbouring South Africa.
2) These correspond to the language areas in Belgium.
3) The damage is typically posterior and inferior to the perisylvian language areas .
language area example sentences4) Year III is spent abroad, divided equally between the two language areas .
5) Higher-level items have been included in each language area to challenge older players.
6) It is one of the communities, regions and language areas of Belgium.
7) Linguistically Rethen belongs to the German language area around Hannover.
8) Only individuals with lesions in the so-called language areas are considered, or 3.
9) The presence of Romansh within its traditional language area varies from region to region.
10) The delivering team announces the language area and the stimulus topic and sets the timer.
11) Belgian Limburg became officially Flemish when Belgium was divided into language areas in 1962.
12) One month later, he learned he won the competitive Foreign language area Scholarship.
13) Each municipality of the Kingdom is part of one of these four language areas only.
14) He also had developed language areas in both hemispheres, something very uncommon in split-brain patients.
15) Some of your analysis and dictionary work could probably be done outside the language area too.
example sentences with language area16) Other productions in German: about 40 productions in various towns through the whole German language area .
17) Each social language area targets a variety of speech, language, listening, and critical thinking skills.
18) Cortical stimulation mapping has also identified a language area in the basal temporal cortex that was previously unknown.
19) Aromanian shares this feature with Meglenian as well as other languages in the Balkan language area .
20) Why the language areas of the brain fail to fully develop should be the priority question for research.
21) Research also suggests a clear genetic basis for developmental dyslexia with abnormalities in certain language areas of the brain.
22) Outside the German-speaking area he is most popular in the Czech language area , Hungary and the Netherlands.
23) This phenomenon, called the Balkan language area , may be due to contacts between those languages in post-Roman times.
24) It looks at language areas students are already familiar with and shows how the structures differ in meaning and use.
25) This reform started partly with the linguistic laws of 1962-63, which defined the four language areas within the constitution.
26) The group decided to establish ERNAPE and to organise this research network by language areas , rather than by countries.
27) In the past, the names of people from other language areas were anglicised to a higher extent than today.
28) Life Skills and other language areas can be assessed by a variety of instruments at the discretion of the teacher.
How to use language area in a sentence29) Intervention early on while language areas in the brain are still developing is most successful in reducing long-term impacts of dyslexia.
30) The same may be said for the benefits of mapping language areas with the cortical stimulation technique before a glioma resection.
31) Dialects bordering other major language areas have many properties in common with those languages, further differentiating them from standard spoken Marathi.
32) Other Tasmanian aboriginal communities use words from traditional Tasmanian languages, according to the language area they were born or live in.
33) The controversy was epitomized with the existence of a language area in the brain, nowadays known as the Broca's area.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of language area
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of language area with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with language area
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word language area in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with language area.
20 examples of simple sentences of language area. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of language area
Compound Sentences with language area
Complex Sentences with language area
Compound-Complex Sentences with language area