visual area in a sentence
1) Why are there so many visual areas ?
2) It is the simplest, earliest cortical visual area .
3) Such cells are rare in the other visual areas .
visual area example sentences4) In the higher visual areas , neurons have complex tuning.
5) In the earlier visual areas , neurons have simpler tuning.
6) The primary visual cortex is the best-studied visual area in the brain.
7) Two relevant visual areas for motion processing are V5 and V1.
8) The primary visual area receives input from the optic tract via the thalamus.
9) The extrastriate visual areas include the occipital lobes that surround V1.
10) Visual areas farther downstream extract features such as color, motion, and shape.
11) According to traditional views this takes place in the next der of visual areas .
12) Visual area V4 is one of the visual areas in the extrastriate visual cortex.
13) Visual area V4 is one of the visual areas in the extrastriate visual cortex.
14) For example primary visual area , V1, or primary somatosensory area, S1.
15) Training a person to scan their eyes more efficiently into this lost visual area can be helpful.
example sentences with visual area16) An isomorphic filling-in theory calls for the existence of surface responsive neurons in early retinotopic visual areas .
17) Reading develops the so-called early visual areas , those that react the fastest when we see something.
18) Unlike visible persistence, informational persistence is thought to rely on higher-level visual areas beyond the visual cortex.
19) Damage to a visual area in the brainstem, the superior colliculus, had the reverse effect.
20) Further research suggests an involvement of visual area V4 (Sligte et al., 2009).
21) These secondary visual areas (collectively termed the extrastriate visual cortex) process a wide variety of visual primitives.
22) Exposing rat cortex to the same stain produces uniform, moderately dense, labelling in the primary visual area .
23) If you click on an icon with a visual area inside the icon then you get a menu.
24) In human vision, not enough receptive field modification has been found in early visual areas to explain perceptual learning.
25) The primary visual cortex is also known as V1, visual area one, and the striate cortex.
26) In extrastriate visual areas , cells can have very large receptive fields requiring very complex images to excite the cell.
27) From the V1 blobs, color information is sent to cells in the second visual area , V2.
28) For example, in the visual area medial temporal (MT), neurons are tuned to the moving direction.
How to use visual area in a sentence29) Visual area V4 is not tuned for complex objects such as faces, as areas in the inferotemporal cortex are.
30) This is difficult as we have only a rudimentary knowledge of how the higher visual areas of the cortex function.
31) Nevertheless, some optimists continue to refer to the primary visual area in the rat as 'striate' cortex.
32) The vPS lies adjacent to the pMS, and these areas were previously surmised to receive networks from other visual areas .
33) As Long Hollow continues to launch satellite campuses, the need for skilled supervision in audio and visual areas continues to increase.
34) The results demonstrated that in addition to activation in higher visual areas , changing BMI also adjusted of the brain reward system.
35) Studies have shown that there is a large amount of activation within the visual area V4 before the saccade even takes place.
36) It then travels from the visual areas in the occipital lobe to the parietal and temporal lobes via two distinct anatomical streams.
37) After laying out this section, it became clear that this section would end up using most, if not all, of the remaining visual area "above the fold".
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of visual area
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of visual area with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with visual area
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word visual area in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with visual area.
20 examples of simple sentences of visual area. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of visual area
Compound Sentences with visual area
Complex Sentences with visual area
Compound-Complex Sentences with visual area