goal area in a sentence
1) However , the goal areas will not be monitored.
2) Notable scoring opportunities can occur when attacking players jump into the goal area .
3) The kick is to be taken from any place within the goal area .
goal area example sentences4) Johan Cruyff defined him as a "genius of the goal area ".
5) For goal kicks in U7 & U8, point to the goal area .
6) Direct or indirect kick taken as a result of a foul inside the goal area .
7) Costa Rica, Guatemala, Honduras and Mexico were priority goal areas for them.
8) A shot or pass in the goal area is valid if completed "before touching the floor".
9) Goal area : 6 yards from end line and 20 yards wide (6 yards from each goalpost.
10) The ball bounced once to Henry, now inside the goal area to the left of the goal.
11) The ball may not be passed back to the goalkeeper when they are positioned in the goal area .
12) The referee will drop the ball where it was when play was stopped unless the ball was within the goal area .
13) An attack from the flanks uses width to stretch an opposing defence creating gaps in the goal area to be exploited.
14) Ronnie O'Brien curled a direct free kick into the Houston goal area , where it was headed in by Welsh.
15) Within the VSO goal areas , VSO Netherlands pays special attention to people living with HIV and AIDS and to disabled people.
example sentences with goal area16) If you want to search for spot near a single goal, ask A* search to find a path to the center of the goal area .
17) For example, when a corner kick is served into the goal area , attackers often leap into the air to deflect the ball into the net with the head.
18) As already mentioned, some of the actions address more than one strategy within the particular goal and may overlap across goal areas .
19) El Salvador promised a good second half but Omar Cummings received a pass inside the El Salvador goal area and scored to make it 3-1 in Jamaica's favor.
20) Led by captain Steve Mortimer, the Bulldogs constantly bombed St. George, which forced a rule change in the catching of the ball in the in goal area .
21) Van Beveren was known as a goalkeeper who would seldom leave his direct goal area ; he would rely on his reflexes to catch the ball once it was shot on target.
22) Team Sneaking demands from the attacking team, equipped with stealth camo, to bring either KEROTAN or GA-KO to their goal area , while the other team defends the items.
23) Rescue Mission premises the attacking team acquire GA-KO and place it in their goal area or at least hold onto it when time reaches zero, while the other team defends.
24) With both items in one team's goal area , the timer runs twice as fast, whereas if they are divided among goal areas, the timer is reset for both teams.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of goal area
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of goal area with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with goal area
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word goal area in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with goal area.
20 examples of simple sentences of goal area. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of goal area
Compound Sentences with goal area
Complex Sentences with goal area
Compound-Complex Sentences with goal area