interview applicant in a sentence
1) The program is currently interviewing applicants for its third class.
2) An employer is interviewing applicants for a computer programmer position.
3) Admissions staff interviewed applicants , and about fifty students enrolled.
interview applicant example sentences4) Committees were named to solicit contributions and interview applicants to the new colony.
5) Jones was unanimously approved by the selection committee that interviewed applicants two weeks ago.
6) Also, either one of the joint employers may assume responsibility for interviewing applicants .
7) As well, local volunteers interview applicants and check the multiple references they must provide.
8) The child of survivors of the Armenian genocide interviews applicants : his sister video tapes them.
9) One of the best is Connie's interviewing applicants for the job of spying on Babs Johnson.
10) Note that a public body is not required to create a preliminary screening committee to consider or interview applicants .
11) Immediately after an interview, the interviewed applicant is either accepted or rejected, and the decision is irrevocable.
12) The BNA-Guild Sabbaticals Committee receives and reviews applications for sabbaticals, interviews applicants for sabbaticals, and makes selections.
13) She served as a member of the Ross Admissions Student Committee, interviewing applicants for the full-time MBA program.
14) Employers should develop job descriptions that clearly define the essential functions of every job before advertising the job or interviewing applicants .
15) The majority of medical school interview applicants using either a Traditional interview or the Multiple Mini-Interview (MMI) formats.
example sentences with interview applicant16) In addition to assessing applications and interviewing applicants , she led the outreach and recruitment team responsible for all on-campus events.
17) During the meeting the Council interviewed applicant Nick Dimassis, questioning him on his experience and knowledge of zoning, permits and plats.
18) Morial appointed a citizens' committee to interview applicants for the position of superintendent of police and asked Giarrusso to remain until a new chief was selected.
19) His extracurricular background includes the position of Admissions Adjunct for Kellogg, a role in which he interviewed applicants on behalf of the admissions committee.
20) An MBA graduate of Oxford University Said Business School, Mr. Verma has assisted the Oxford Admissions Committee in interviewing applicants for its MBA program.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of interview applicant
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of interview applicant with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with interview applicant
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word interview applicant in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with interview applicant.
20 examples of simple sentences of interview applicant. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of interview applicant
Compound Sentences with interview applicant
Complex Sentences with interview applicant
Compound-Complex Sentences with interview applicant