initially allocate in a sentence
1) When the FCC initially allocated broadcast television frequencies, channel 1 was logically the first channel.
2) ITQs are typically initially allocated as grants according to the recent catch history of the fishery.
3) Riders from non-World Tour teams, who were not initially allocated points, received them.
initially allocate example sentences4) The single-door half of the Crosville batch were initially allocated to long distance Anglo-Welsh services.
5) Lome was initially allocated to the British zone but after negotiations transferred to France 1 October 1920.
6) Under STV, an elector's vote is initially allocated to his or her most-preferred candidate.
7) It then enumerates all the objects on the heap (which were initially allocated contiguously) using reflection.
8) As the Great Depression started, unspent funds initially allocated for military construction were diverted into programs to stem the unemployment.
9) If all the appreciated properties were sold, the trust would receive 1.2 times the loan amount initially allocated to those properties.
10) The first four were initially allocated to the October Railway and ran between Moscow and Leningrad, hauling heavy night passenger trains.
11) Each file may be initially allocated as many buckets as required, although changing this extent later may (for some file types) require the file to be quiescent.
12) Most halls are around the main campus, are initially allocated to the first year to students who firmly accept a conditional or unconditional offer.
13) Similarly, the diesel electric shunters were initially allocated 'J45', being reclassified 'DES1' from September 1945.
14) A line a block long formed at the department's windows in Washington to purchase the 70,000 coins initially allocated for public sale.
15) Note: * Number 13000 was initially allocated to a 250 hp (186 kW) ex-LMS shunter, but this locomotive was withdrawn before being renumbered.
example sentences with initially allocate16) Groves initially allocated $300,000 for construction, three times Oppenheimer's estimate, with a planned completion date of 15 March 1943.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of initially allocate
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of initially allocate with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with initially allocate
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word initially allocate in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with initially allocate.
20 examples of simple sentences of initially allocate. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of initially allocate
Compound Sentences with initially allocate
Complex Sentences with initially allocate
Compound-Complex Sentences with initially allocate