have axe in a sentence
1) The cube has 13 axes and 9 planes of symmetry.
2) The songs often had a political axe to grind .
3) The 38th Parallel has an axe 100 meters long.
4) It has reflection axes, all parallel.
have axe example sentences5) It has reflection axes, they are all parallel.
6) Does Brahms have an axe to grind?
7) The documentation had a few axes to work on.
8) Some of the people interviewed had axes to grind.
9) We have no specific axe to grind with Google.
10) They had no axes to grind, no money to gain.
11) Unlike vertebrates, cnidarians have no other distinctive axes.
12) The political compass has two axes.
13) Those who have a specific axe to grind should say so.
14) Mr. Baltaza had several stone axes which he called meteorites.
example sentences with axe15) Who has an axe to grind?
16) Not American, and I have no real axes to grind.
17) The 1st Ukrainian Front attack was to have two axes of attack.
18) Ellipses have two mutually perpendicular axes about which the ellipse is symmetric.
19) The land grabbers said they had an axe to grind with the architect .
20) I now, truly have no axes to grind," she says.
21) The KSC workers had the axes they brought to prune the tree branches.
22) Remember, " when axes are outlawed, only outlaws will have axes".
23) I think it's fairly obvious that the author has an axe to grind.
24) If I had an axe, I'd chop the microphone cable right now.
25) As a reporter she had a political axe to grind, and it showed.
26) One man had an axe.
27) The early coins were of silver and had a double-headed axe imprinted on them.
How to use axe in a sentence28) The result is a structure that has three C2 axes and no plane of symmetry.
29) Could I be making all this up because I have an axe to grind?
30) have you ever thought that these "defectors" might have a personal axe to grind?
31) A circle has infinitely many axes of symmetry passing through its center, for the same reason.
32) Well, I also have an axe to grind, but I am not pleased.
33) BTW, I don't have any axe to grind with anybody on this site.
34) The device also has three movement axes; X, Y and Z (rotation).
35) Each had ten axes: seven in the reserves and three in the pavilions at the end.
36) On give you a kind of Jason mask that has a axe that can be throwed.
37) The Scottish infantry would have had axes, swords and pikes, with few bowmen among them.
38) It seems to me you have an axe to grind and are not very pleasant doing it!
39) If Ms. Barr has an axe to grind with Virginia Tech, that's her own business.
40) However, the pentagons are not necessarily regular, so the structure normally has no fivefold symmetry axes.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of have axe
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of have axe with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with have axe
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word have axe in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with have axe.
20 examples of simple sentences of have axe. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of have axe
Compound Sentences with have axe
Complex Sentences with have axe
Compound-Complex Sentences with have axe