axe find in a sentence
1) Pottery, burnt stones and broken stone axes were found .
2) find these axes and planes. 7.
3) Where On petpet park were do you find the pick axe?
4) A bloody axe was found on the back porch of the home.
axe find example sentences5) If you can find an axe you might chop me out, though.
6) In Châteaubriant itself, Neolithic axes were found around the suburb of Béré.
7) In his second dream he found an axe on the streets of his city.
8) A further 30 Mousterian hand axes were found along with reindeer bones covered in cut marks.
9) In 1880 two Bronze Age axes were apparently found on or near Scratchbury Camp.
10) The evidence for this was a polished stone axe found near the present Thanet Way.
11) Neolithic human activity in Milnrow is evidenced with an ancient stone axe found at Hollingworth.
12) The same lack of typical Beaker association applies to the about thirty found stone battle axes.
13) A few men even called to report that they had found axes in their back yards.
14) A heavily damaged stone axe was found within municipal limits, and is now kept at Speyer.
example sentences with axe15) A police officer then searched the car and found an axe concealed under the driver's seat.
16) Wang reportedly found Mallory's ice axe near his body (and took it with him).
17) The occupant is richly attired with more than twenty axes found as offerings, placed in the cardinal directions.
18) In 1980, a fragment of polished flint axe was found in the park of the current Saint-Adrien School.
19) However, hand axes are often found with retouching such as sharpening or shaping, casting doubt on this idea.
20) Other finds in the pit included animal bones including an Ox scapula and a stone axe found in the loose.
21) The site was found to contain organic material and a Mousterian hand axe was found in a good state of preservation.
22) The earliest recorded evidence of human activity at Blaydon is a Neolithic polished stone axe found in the early 20th century.
23) The earliest evidence for the use of the more advanced Acheulean technology are 900,000 year old flint hand axes found in Spain.
24) Some of the earliest known hand axes were found at Olduvai Gorge (Tanzania) in association with remains of H. erectus.
25) All eight axes were found intersecting at a common point in each and every brain, and that common point was the geometric centre (pinion gland) of the brain.
26) For compare: i was lucky to find also a balanced great axe (the one of 54 dmg), with that it was a lot if i inflict 30 dmg to these fellows.
27) The oldest axe was found at Huon Terrace (PNG) and is dated at 40,000 years, followed by an axe found in Jawoyn land (N.T.) claimed to be 35,500 years old.
How to use axe in a sentence28) The oldest axe was found at Huon Terrace (PNG) and is dated at 40,000 years, followed by an axe found in Jawoyn land (N.T.) claimed to be 35,500 years old.
29) In keeping with all other firsts, it should come as no surprise that the oldest axes yet found are located within Sahul (the greater Australian continent which includes PNG, Tasmania, etc).
30) Captain Floyd continued: "By this time three of the crew, Bill included, had found axes, and one a rusty cutlass, and all were looking over the ship's side at the advancing monster.
31) From the seventeenth century onwards antiquarians recognised that the polished stone axes found at numerous sites in Britain were made of stone that was not available locally.
32) Each pie chart shows the proportion of axes found in three areas, classified as to whether they came from the south Downs, Wessex, East Anglia or other mines (after Craddock et al, 1983).
33) The unique direct proof of prehistoric exploitation of non-ferrous metals in Transylvania is the stone axe found in a gallery in Căraci (Hunedoara County).
34) In 1877 a large collection of Bronze Age cakes, palstaves and axes was found in a Bronze Age pot near Ham Road in East Worthing.
35) On the Heidenhübel north of the village, a heavily weathered stone axe was found, and unearthed south of the village was a red stone arrowhead.
36) According to a writer named Wendel (who wrote a village chronicle), a Bronze Age axe was found within Adenbach's limits as early as the 19th century, although this has since been lost.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of axe find
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of axe find with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with axe find
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word axe find in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with axe find.
20 examples of simple sentences of axe find. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of axe find
Compound Sentences with axe find
Complex Sentences with axe find
Compound-Complex Sentences with axe find