carry axe in a sentence
1) Some men carried axes in their belts.
2) He carries two large axes that he uses for battle.
3) Some of the men were carrying axes or mallets.
4) A very brutish-looking fellow carrying a HUGE axe.
carry axe example sentences5) carrying an ice axe is, however, a wise precaution.
6) She lives alone in the woods and always carries an axe with her.
7) Grenadiers usually carried cavalry sabers as a side arm, while light infantry carried small axes.
8) Vikings most commonly carried sturdy axes that could be thrown or swung with head-splitting force.
9) Forest Goblins wear exotic war paint, carry war axes and are often decorated with colourful feathers.
10) Andriamampandry also visited prince Andriantsimitoviaminiandriana at Ambohimanga, carrying an axe and a rope.
11) Janissaries who guarded the palace (Zülüflü Baltacılar) carried long-shafted axes and halberds.
12) Dwarf: The dwarf figurine is short, stocky and well armored, carrying a battle axe.
13) He carries a pick axe, a gold nugget (made out of plastic) and a leather sack.
14) The Union attackers therefore carried axes, poles, planks, cotton bags and fascines to fill in the ditch.
example sentences with axe15) He rides in a chariot pulled by a goat buck and carries a mighty axe, or sometimes a hammer.
16) A freeman who carried an axe in a nobleman's forest demonstrated that he had earned the right by service.
17) There's a pull-out rain cover, and the pack is also designed to carry ice axes, skis and snowboards externally.
18) He carried an axe in order to be able to smash down illegal obstacles, but there is no mention of him having to use it in 1983.
19) He carries a double-bladed battle axe. 197 THE POSSESSED WOMAN 197 vomits out the flaming log, taking off a man's head.
20) Socialist Benito Mussolini A bundle of rods that carried an axe in the Middle, which was the ancient symbol of power in the ancient Roman Empire.
21) In the one hand the Green Knight carry a cluster of holly, while in his other hand he carried a great wicked axe.
22) He wears a brown armless shirt, and has tanned skin with three white stripes on his face, a pony tailed hair pointing up, and carries a little axe.
23) He fights the minister, but breaks off when Tewke enters with other Puritans, who are armed and carry axes and lanterns.
24) The block carrying the axe was then released either by withdrawing the pin or by cutting the rope once the prisoner was in place.
25) His suit now owes its stylings to Batman, rather than Superman, and he carries a Bat-shaped axe rather than his hammer.
26) Napoleon's Pioneer Corps also carried axes that were used for clearing vegetation–a practice employed by similar units in other armies.
27) He decided to renounce the world, and as a sign of this appeared at Lastingham in ragged clothes and carrying an axe.
28) They also carry several axes, shovels, rakes, and portable water cans to enable firefighters to carry water to inaccessible areas in order to attack the fire.
29) Take an early evening stroll around Agia Napa...wear sensible shoes, also carry an ice axe and 100 metres of climbing rope...there are holes in the pavement you could hide a bus in.
30) He's carrying an axe.'
31) 7 'I'll bring annihilation upon you, By a man who carries the axe.
32) Left St Cyprian, carrying the axe by which he was martyrd and is recognised,
33) " He is unusually liberal for a grag living above ground, not carrying an axe and showing his face.
34) " People need to be cautious and make sure they are carrying ice axes and shoe spikes, as just one slip in inappropriate footwear can be devastating.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of carry axe
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of carry axe with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with carry axe
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word carry axe in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with carry axe.
20 examples of simple sentences of carry axe. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of carry axe
Compound Sentences with carry axe
Complex Sentences with carry axe
Compound-Complex Sentences with carry axe