face axe in a sentence
1) And now, it is Sehwag who faces the axe.
2) UP TO 300 workers are facing the axe at a struggling Merseyside firm.
3) FEARS that a town's successful adult literacy course could face the axe have eased.
4) TOP Of The Pops - facing the axe after 28 years - has been saved.
face axe example sentences5) If he does, someone should be facing the axe at the end of this season.
6) He was told many of the big road and rail projects facing the axe have been reprieved.
7) Waterford is one of four regional studios facing the axe because of budget cuts by the broadcaster.
8) THIRTY nurses are among nearly 100 staff facing the axe in a cost-cutting exercise at Cardiff's Royal Infirmary.
9) A 75 -year-old Bodhi tree, which faced the axe is still surviving because of the efforts of NIFT TEA.
10) The Royal Bank of Scotland said a union claim that up to 5,000 of its 21,000 staff faced the axe was 'nonsense'.
11) Many diesel depots ceased to carry out maintenance for the Railfreight sector, with some facing the axe such as Gateshead and others concentrating on work for other sectors such as Bristol Bath Road.
12) Thousands of loss-making telephone boxes are to face the axe as mobile phone use soars in the UK, British Telecom has announced.
13) In an extremely frank and honest interview with the Belfast Telegraph, the Shankill boys told how their final hope from a life of constant offending was a special project which is facing the axe.
14) But when times are tough, the affordable sports car, a niche product, is often the first to face the axe.
example sentences with axe15) The rest of the team struggled to come to terms with the foreign conditions and were left to look like mere lambs that would soon face the axe.
16) Swindon HMV store to close The announcement, which affects 37 stores across the country, was made by adminstrators today and will see 464 jobs face the axe.
17) Gordon Ramsay and Mary Portas ' reality show Hotel GB could be facing the axe after TV viewers checked out, according to reports.
18) Peter Such and Andy Caddick, new boys at Old Trafford, will also retain their places but Phil DeFreitas, Chris Lewis and Phil Tufnell could all face the axe.
19) Cookies Coach Woods ready to wield the axe at Whitehaven Dave Woods has warned under-performing Whitehaven players to shape up quickly – or face the axe .
20) The official said new missiles being developed by the Franco-British arms concern, MBDA, were facing the axe, something that would dismay Whitehall.
21) Abbott looks the most likely to step aside for Steyn, and if Morkel is also included in the starting XI, then Lonwabo Tsotsobe may face the axe.
22) Black Country inn faces axe from bureaucrats
23) "In these ... Dodgy loan sharks taking advantage of cash-strapped borrowers will face the axe under proposed law changes.
24) 1999: Assault Course is first of Oakwood's original attractions to face the axe as part of the park's expansion.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of face axe
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of face axe with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with face axe
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word face axe in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with face axe.
20 examples of simple sentences of face axe. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of face axe
Compound Sentences with face axe
Complex Sentences with face axe
Compound-Complex Sentences with face axe