have accreditation in a sentence
1) At present, nine universities have current institutional accreditation .
2) Media must have prior accreditation in order to attend.
3) Walden does have regional accreditation but not professional.
have accreditation example sentences4) Many religious institutions have regional accreditation as well.
5) Therefore no provider can claim to have independent international accreditation .
6) Should the indoor plant hire company have accreditation or a quality system?
7) The Accounting and Finance programme currently has the accreditations listed below.
8) Members of the Accord had outcome-based accreditation .
9) Many for-profit institutions of higher education have national accreditation rather than regional accreditation.
10) They also have EnergyWatch accreditation for their gas and electricity calculators.
11) Make sure the college or university has a regional accreditation (most important).
12) One such collector now has European Solar Keymark accreditation , following extra durability testing.
13) By 2015, all AOA residencies will also have ACGME accreditation .
14) He has LEED AP accreditation and lived and worked in Australia for nine months.
15) If a program has CAAHEP accreditation you can sit for the CMA exam.
use have accreditation in a sentence16) Now all UK hauliers and 70% of European hauliers have an accreditation .
17) In addition, BGSU has accreditation from the HLC to offer full degree programs online.
18) The Indian High Commission in Kampala has concurrent accreditation to Burundi and Rwanda.
19) It also suggested that trials should be carried out only at centres which have accreditation .
20) EMS Evergreen Debris Channel is the only aluminium matting product to have Greenspec accreditation .
21) Research schools are required to have an accreditation of Royal Netherlands Academy of Arts and Sciences.
22) Robinson also has 15 years of experience as a software engineer and has extensive accreditation in software engineering.
23) It has the accreditation of the Accrediting Council for Education in Journalism and Mass Communication.
24) As of 2012, MU also has accreditation with the Board of the Intergovernmental Organization EDU.
25) Not all schools, and not all Psychology specializations within a school, will have these accreditations .
26) The Process Work Institute does not have regional accreditation and does not participate in DOE Title IV lending.
27) Find information about the vendor and make sure that they have accreditations in selling tactical weapons or tomahawks.
28) This site also has EnergyWatch accreditation for their gas and electricity calculators, meaning that they are completely unbiased.
How to use have accreditation in a sentence29) Like Oserian , the business has accreditation from the LEAF scheme as well as the Waitrose Foundation.
30) In fact, only 14 percent of the small animal hospitals in the u.S. And canada have such accreditation .
31) Nowadays the university has level IV accreditation , with 20 faculties and nearly 1,300 professors, 850 of them PhDs.
32) This will ensure that all physicians trained in the U.S. will have the same graduate medical education accreditation - ACGME.
33) The BSN program has full accreditation from the Texas Board of Nurse Examiners and the ACEN (3343 Peachtree Rd.
34) The university has accreditation from the Western Association of Schools and Colleges, in USA, and the Government of Kenya.
35) We are delighted to be working alongside The Royal College of Midwives and the midwives side of our site has RCM accreditation .
36) The makers of this tea use a 100% natural blend and have accreditation to prove it truly will be the quite finest.
37) University of Metaphysical Sciences is not a Title IV school at this time and being a Title IV school would be the only advantage of having secular accreditation for UMS.
38) We do not have secular accreditation which is recognized by the United States Department of Education, which would allow us to accept federal student loans and grants.
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of have accreditation
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of have accreditation with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with have accreditation
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word have accreditation in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with have accreditation.
20 examples of simple sentences of have accreditation. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of have accreditation
Compound Sentences with have accreditation
Complex Sentences with have accreditation
Compound-Complex Sentences with have accreditation