full accreditation in a sentence
1) It holds full accreditation in 19 academic areas.
2) The program received full accreditation as a bachelors program in 1987.
3) In 1951 the University received full SACS accreditation .
full accreditation example sentences4) Full ABET accreditation was received during the Fall semester of 2011.
5) It is also a priority to achieve full QA accreditation .
6) These programs are in advanced stages of getting full accreditation by NCAAA.
7) Valencia High School received a full accreditation from WASC.
8) The initial accreditation review took place in 2002, when full accreditation was granted.
9) Similarly, CUSP may be delayed in receiving full accreditation .
10) This received full accreditation from the Open University Validation Unit.
11) Classes began in 2003, and the college earned full accreditation in 2010.
12) The department has the stated aim of full British Psychological accreditation by 2013.
13) Full accreditation followed in 1931 and in 1948 SPC became a public college .
14) The ACCJC reaffirmed COS's full accreditation following our 2009 mid-term report.
15) The schools MSLS program, continually accredited since 1934, also received full accreditation .
use full accreditation in a sentence16) Full accreditation requires that organizations also be evaluated against all AAAHC Core Standards.
17) In May 2002, BEU was granted full accreditation as a PLENA university.
18) Full accreditation cannot be granted until a school has been in operation for five years.
19) The Southern Association of Colleges and Schools reaffirmed full accreditation for Brenau in 2011.
20) Saginaw Valley College received full accreditation by the North Central Association in April 1970.
21) Together, they were making ends meet and had gotten past the first steps toward full accreditation .
22) The Museum of Classical Archaeology has again been given full accreditation by the Arts Council!
23) Several years later the school became the Tarbut Hebrew High School, with full government accreditation .
24) Full accreditation as a four-year college by the Virginia State Board of Education came in 1916.
25) The US Department of Education requires ACPE either grant or deny full accreditation within this time frame.
26) The Council on Education for Public Health awarded full accreditation to the master of public health program.
27) Under Alexander's command the school received full 10-year accreditation for the first time in its history.
28) In 2010 the university received full NEASC accreditation as per a letter sent to President Joseph G. Jabbra.
How to use full accreditation in a sentence29) The point is, 61 percent of all plans seeking NCQA's stamp of approval now achieve full accreditation .
30) On August 5, 2011, Dean Andy Abrams announced that the ABA had granted the school full accreditation .
31) After receiving candidate status (1976) and associate status (1978) Western was awarded full accreditation in 1980.
32) The school received full accreditation by the American Veterinary Medical Association Council on Education on September 19, 2011.
33) A major step in the institutions' development was its full accreditation as a senior college in December, 1971.
34) Full accreditation is granted to a program once they have demonstrated they comply with the standards set forth by ACPE.
35) On June 11, 2007, the HPD crime lab reported its DNA section had gained full accreditation from ASCLD.
36) The university had previously received full accreditation from the American Academy for Liberal Education (AALE) in June 2008.
37) Full ABA accreditation was granted in August 2001 and the law school became a private, non-profit institution the same year.
38) The BSN program has full accreditation from the Texas Board of Nurse Examiners and the ACEN (3343 Peachtree Rd.
39) Within the past decade, the College of Science and Engineering established and gained full accreditation for its Computer Engineering program.
40) Full accreditation on the regional and national level by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools followed in December, 1961.
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of full accreditation
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of full accreditation with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with full accreditation
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word full accreditation in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with full accreditation.
20 examples of simple sentences of full accreditation. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of full accreditation
Compound Sentences with full accreditation
Complex Sentences with full accreditation
Compound-Complex Sentences with full accreditation