hardware architecture in a sentence
1) All data files are fully portable between different hardware architectures .
2) The diagram depicts a hardware architecture of an advanced GPS tracker.
3) The TrustZone hardware architecture is covered in detail in Chapter 3.
hardware architecture example sentences4) Using this methodology, efficient FPGA hardware architectures are derived achieving good performance.
5) What are state of the art hardware architectures for the 802.11ac APs?
6) Most emulation software mimics a particular hardware architecture , often to an extremely high degree of accuracy.
7) The OpenBricks project targets various hardware architectures on runs on most of the embedded boards reference design.
8) The architecture of the boot image must be compatible with the hardware architecture of the destination computer.
9) The other computer may perhaps have different hardware architecture but emulates the hardware of the first computer.
10) Many CPU hardware architectures provide far more flexibility than is exploited by the operating systems that they normally run.
11) Non-Confidential 3-7 TrustZone hardware architecture provides two virtual MMUs, one for each virtual processor.
12) The reference implementation is written in C and compiles on hardware architectures with or without a floating-point unit.
13) Non-Confidential 3-19 TrustZone hardware architecture 3-20 Copyright © 2005-2009 ARM Limited.
14) It is written in C and can be compiled for hardware architectures with or without a floating point unit.
15) It seems that the most real case is when 64-bit hardware architectures still work under 32-bit operating systems.
example sentences with hardware architecture16) Users sit on the top-level and generally do not have complete access to the software and hardware architecture of the website.
17) The hardware platform, F21, is an unusual microprocessor that uses a hardware architecture based on the Forth virtual machine.
18) For all practical purposes, the hardware architecture defines the rules by which addresses and instructions are converted to the above forms.
19) Machine code intended for one hardware architecture can be run on another using a virtual machine, which is essentially an interpreter.
20) Here the focus is on the hyperscale data center including compute, storage and now networking communicated via the OCP hardware architecture .
21) There is the quality of portability , as you might need to move your code to another operating system or hardware architecture .
22) The competing hardware architectures have either been discontinued or, like the Amiga, have been relegated to niche, enthusiast markets.
23) Microsoft said that it is working with the European manufacturers to combine its operating system with the existing hardware architecture of each.
24) The second aspect of the TrustZone hardware architecture is the extensions that have been implemented in some of the ARM processor cores.
25) Chapter 3 TrustZone hardware architecture A detailed description of the ARM TrustZone technology, and how it impacts the fundamental system components.
26) In any case the hardware architecture must be the same - shipping from, say, a 32-bit to a 64-bit system will not work.
27) By poring over the code and its comments I learned 8086 assembly, programming style, and understood the PC's hardware architecture .
28) Buffer overruns, out-of-bounds array indexes, and a whole lot of common errors - both programming and security - were prevented in the hardware architecture .
How to use hardware architecture in a sentence29) This role puts a high pressure on requirements, e.g. for accuracy and real-time, both for the embedded hardware architecture as well as for its embedded algorithms.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of hardware architecture
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of hardware architecture with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with hardware architecture
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word hardware architecture in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with hardware architecture.
20 examples of simple sentences of hardware architecture. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of hardware architecture
Compound Sentences with hardware architecture
Complex Sentences with hardware architecture
Compound-Complex Sentences with hardware architecture