harbour ambition in a sentence
1) I have always secretly harboured ambitions of becoming a writer.
2) I've never harboured leadership ambitions .
3) Queens Park Rangers have long harboured ambitions of playing in a larger stadium.
harbour ambition example sentences4) For most of his life James harboured ambitions for success as a playwright.
5) The somewhat auto-referential "Darpaharan" describes a fey young man who harbours literary ambitions .
6) Britain states Iran must declare ""unequivocally"" that it harbours no ambitions to develop nuclear arms.
7) Those suspected of harbouring monarchical ambitions were punished, regardless of their service to the state.
8) The first prophecy is thus fulfilled, and Macbeth immediately begins to harbour ambitions of becoming king.
9) There is also a distinct possibility that Rwanda harboured ambitions to annexe portions of eastern Zaire.
10) Ever since he was a young lad, 'Jock' has harboured ambitions of playing professional soccer.
11) Yet the feeling is that Rosberg must better that mark if he harbours ambitions of a maiden title.
12) Makes sense, we've heard that his son harboured an ambition to play for the Gunners.
13) One of those teams harbouring similar ambitions are Dagenham & Redbridge, who host the Pilgrims this Saturday.
14) Both make a similar amount of silly mistakes , both not good enough for a team harbouring promotion ambitions .
15) BJP 's Gujarat CM Narendra Modi is harbouring ambitions to become the Prime Minister of India, soon.
example sentences with harbour ambition16) Starting in the early 1990s, CHAN harboured ambitions of producing an early evening national newscast from its studios.
17) In 2011 he told a newspaper, "Some people may have when growing up, always harboured leadership ambitions .
18) My business partner and I had worked together in our twenties and long harboured ambitions of building something of our own.
19) He also harboured a long-standing ambition of flying from England back to Australia, which would be a record-setting journey.
20) In late 1953, however, Nasser accused Naguib of supporting the recently outlawed Muslim Brotherhood and of harbouring dictatorial ambitions .
21) Although his movie debut has come now, Vijender harboured cinematic ambitions even while sweating it out to succeed in boxing.
22) This is bound to create suspicions among the majority Sinhalese community that the Tigers still harbour ambitions of their own Tamil state.
23) Having always harboured an ambition to build his own road car McLaren wanted to turn the project into the ultimate road car .
24) After finishing as the top non-prosthetic golfer at a national tournament in Wellington last year, he harbours ambitions of playing overseas.
25) He has resisted the urge to leave his beloved team, but he harbours an ambition to work in the Premier League.
26) Around this time Rodney began to harbour political ambitions and gained the support of the powerful Duke of Bedford and Lord Sandwich.
27) It very often happens that a cottage hospital harbours ambitions to the hurt of the patients, because they strive to reach a status that they never can reach.
28) Despite his failing health - it was rumoured, but never confirmed, that he was suffering from cancer - Abe continued to harbour ambitions for the premiership.
How to use harbour ambition in a sentence
How to use harbour ambition in a sentence29) After then competing in the prestigious Macau Formula Three event at the end of 1988, and harbouring ambitions of Formula One, in 1989 Noda moved to Europe.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of harbour ambition
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of harbour ambition with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with harbour ambition
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word harbour ambition in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with harbour ambition.
20 examples of simple sentences of harbour ambition. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of harbour ambition
Compound Sentences with harbour ambition
Complex Sentences with harbour ambition
Compound-Complex Sentences with harbour ambition