imperial ambition in a sentence
1) British imperial ambition turned elsewhere, particularly to India.
2) The newly formed states struggled for supremacy and started displaying imperial ambitions .
3) He had both connections at the imperial court and hidden imperial ambitions .
imperial ambition example sentences4) Augustus was seeking the support of Austria and had imperial political ambitions .
5) Yuan Shikai's imperial ambitions finally ended with the return of republican government.
6) Mussolini had imperial ambitions in Abyssinia.
7) He also accused the Turkish PM of eyeing Syria with imperial ambitions .
8) Roman law gave a rational purpose for the existence of Frederick and his imperial ambitions .
9) Bahadur Shah himself did not take an interest in statecraft or possess any imperial ambitions .
10) Whack-a-mole policy - deposition and withdrawal - would be an effective threat to tyrants with imperial ambitions .
11) The use of mosaic in Gelati was a demonstration of the imperial ambition of the Bagrationids .
12) The centre and focus of Portuguese imperial ambition , during the 17th century, was Portuguese America.
13) During the early 12th-century ascendancy of the Hoysalas, the kings of the dynasty entertained imperial ambitions .
14) Advocates of the society of states are concerned about rogue states and about the imperial ambitions of the powerful.
15) The quagmire in China did not stall imperial ambitions for the creation of a Greater East Asian Co-Prosperity Sphere.
example sentences with imperial ambition16) Right Sector's website says that its members distrust the " imperial ambitions " of both Russia and the West.
17) Eusebia is mentioned again in 359, when Barbatio and his wife Assyria were executed for supposedly harboring imperial ambitions .
18) Panarin says he is a supporter of Russia as a superstate but claims that Russia presently has no imperial ambitions .
19) In doing so, he linked "religious commitment with imperial ambition " that proved to be quite successful and powerful.
20) He went to Gaul to pursue his imperial ambitions , taking a large portion of the British garrison troops with him.
21) They do not care if the entire project of the euro and the EU fails, as they lack imperial ambitions .
22) Japan could go a long way towards helping its neighbours overcome the poisoned past that it shares with so many of them as a result of its old imperial ambitions .
23) King Dick had imperial ambitions for New Zealand in the neighbouring Pacific Islands - and Afeaki tells us a modern Tongan view of that colonial period.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of imperial ambition
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of imperial ambition with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with imperial ambition
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word imperial ambition in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with imperial ambition.
20 examples of simple sentences of imperial ambition. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of imperial ambition
Compound Sentences with imperial ambition
Complex Sentences with imperial ambition
Compound-Complex Sentences with imperial ambition