achieve ambition in a sentence
1) Unknown to him there was limited time to achieve this ambition .
2) This ought to be sufficient in achieving the total target ambition of £1500.
3) In 1999 he achieved this ambition and finished seventh in the Lightweight 250 Race.
achieve ambition example sentences4) SIR - At last I have achieved a life-long ambition and made a citizen's arrest.
5) Seekers of longevity must first rectify and bring order to their own person before achieving loftier ambitions .
6) The UAE leadership has from the beginning invested in nurturing human capital that is capable of achieving such ambitions .
7) To a large extent, Chifley saw centralisation of the economy as the means to achieve such ambitions .
8) It was the end result of a carefully orchestrated campaign, the latest ambition achieved in a remarkable life.
9) The 1,000 Guineas Stakes saw Mercer achieve every jockey's ambition when winning a classic for the reigning monarch.
10) IT'S never too late to achieve an ambition and Gerry Perks, 64, has just proved the point.
11) In 1965 he achieved a personal ambition of several years by making the second winter traverse of Sky's Cuillin Ridge.
12) Unfortunately for united , DG is very ambitious and if he has to leave us to achieve those ambitions then he will.
13) He achieved a career ambition by playing the character Mr. Micawber, in MGM's "David Copperfield" in 1935.
14) There are 200 places open to people of all ages and abilities who can achieve a unique ambition by participating in this unusual event.
15) Apart from playing in Atlanta, he was supposed to go to England for a full-time coaching course but he achieved neither ambition .
example sentences with achieve ambition16) Their ambition was almost achieved after they were in 3rd position in the western region under Sriwijaya FC and Persija, who made them qualify for the last 8.
17) Maslow did not feel that self-actualization determined one's life; rather, he felt that it gave the individual a desire, or motivation to achieve budding ambitions .
18) He achieved this ambition in March 1898 when Russia signed a 25-year lease for Port Arthur and the Liaotung Peninsula with China.
19) I had a good job, was head of a department in a large record company and had achieved the ambitions of my early twenties in a brutish, short-term kind of way.
20) He promised to return with more resources and more time to study, but his sudden death in 1832 meant he did not achieve this ambition .
21) Now that they have achieved that ambition ahead of schedule, Stokes has the chance to take a team into Europe for the first time next season.
22) There were moments in Heavy Rain where this ambition was keenly achieved , but the game didn't completely manage to tie the narrative together in a wholly satisfying way.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of achieve ambition
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of achieve ambition with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with achieve ambition
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word achieve ambition in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with achieve ambition.
20 examples of simple sentences of achieve ambition. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of achieve ambition
Compound Sentences with achieve ambition
Complex Sentences with achieve ambition
Compound-Complex Sentences with achieve ambition