expansionist ambition in a sentence
1) The war was the result of conflicting expansionist ambitions .
2) They suspected that it concealed Portuguese expansionist ambitions over the region.
3) In view of their expansionist ambitions , other coastal ports felt themselves threatened.
expansionist ambition example sentences4) Morocco's expansionist ambitions caused strains, including a temporary rupture of relations with Tunisia.
5) In the original series, the Klingons were an aggressive military superpower with expansionist ambitions .
6) Nonetheless, Chilean public pressure and expansionist ambitions demanded an invasion of Lima to "exterminate the enemy.
7) Camillo di Cavour, who became president of the Council of Ministers in 1852, also had expansionist ambitions .
8) Fearing Napoleon's expansionist ambitions and the growth of French power, Alexander joined Britain and Austria against Napoleon.
9) Greece was not always successful in its expansionist ambitions ; it was defeated in the Greco-Turkish War (1897).
10) Later, they were decisively defeated at the Tegea and Nabis was forced to check his expansionist ambitions for the time.
11) These had been called in by the regional nobility of Provence in a military capacity, probably fearing Charles' expansionist ambitions .
12) Despite this evidence of Mercian involvement in the southeast there is very little indication that Æthelred had expansionist ambitions to the south.
13) It is thought that BBC Trust chairman Lord Patten is keen on the idea of reining in BBC Worldwide 's expansionist ambitions .
14) Businesses will have to remain in financial balance and take great care that their expansionist ambitions do not outpace their financing ability.
15) Ethiopian ambition in the Horn was apparent in the expansionist ambition of its monarch when Haile Selassie claimed Italian Somaliland and Eritrea.
example sentences with expansionist ambition16) During this lecture he spoke against Saddam Hussein and the Ba'ath party by warning his listeners about Saddam's expansionist ambitions in the Middle East.
17) Abu Bakar was believed to have nursed expansionist ambitions , which was suggested by his involvement in the Pahang Civil War between 1857 and 1864.
18) Actually, the region enjoyed a prestige that the northern Franks hadn't, but the local aristocracy feared Charles Martel's expansionist ambitions .
19) If an adversary has " expansionist ambitions in its own neighborhood," crossing U.S. red lines, the world faces a crisis.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of expansionist ambition
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of expansionist ambition with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with expansionist ambition
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word expansionist ambition in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with expansionist ambition.
20 examples of simple sentences of expansionist ambition. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of expansionist ambition
Compound Sentences with expansionist ambition
Complex Sentences with expansionist ambition
Compound-Complex Sentences with expansionist ambition