given antibiotic in a sentence
1) Many animals raised for consumption are given antibiotics .
2) He was given antibiotics and sent home.
3) The inflammation went away when the mice were given antibiotics .
given antibiotic example sentences4) I was given antibiotics when sent home from hospital.
5) Given antibiotic for open area on neck.
6) People who do develop infections are given antibiotics .
7) I was given antibiotics and it would stop.
8) There is also the impression that patients get better when given antibiotics .
9) One of my colleagues was given antibiotics for flu a few years ago .
10) If necessary, you'll be given antibiotics to treat any infection.
11) I was given antibiotics and cream without really ever knowing what the problem was.
12) He had been given antibiotics on several occasions, but with no benefit.
13) At many hospitals , patients undergoing these procedures are routinely given antibiotics to prevent infections.
14) Hoor was hooked up to a mechanical ventilator and given antibiotics intravenously .
15) If you were given antibiotics or other medicines, take them as prescribed.
example sentences with given antibiotic16) His parents had already questioned whether he should be given antibiotics , but were ignored.
17) Why are animals given antibiotics ?
18) If you are given antibiotics it is essential that you complete the course as prescribed.
19) He was given antibiotics via a drip for five days, and discharged after a week.
20) Having had Pneumonia 4 years ago I was given antibiotics early to head off a chest infection.
21) For pyomyositis, your doctor will drain the abscess and you will be given antibiotics .
22) Burned patients are kept in aseptic (germ-free) environments and given antibiotics to prevent infection.
23) The threat extends to our food because livestock are given antibiotics to ensure rapid growth and weight gain .
24) Patients are given antibiotic and anti- inflammatory eye drops and are seen in the office the next day.
25) When the subjects contracted the disease they were given antibiotics though it is unclear if all infected parties were cured.
26) Women who require an emergency cesarean should be given antibiotics as soon as possible , according to the new recommendation.
27) You may be given antibiotics or, if the infection is serious, the tube may have to be removed.
28) This is not surprising, seeing as cows are routinely given antibiotics , growth hormones, and fed questionable GMO feed.
How to use given antibiotic in a sentence29) For symptoms of diarrhoea and vomiting , patients have been given antibiotics and medicine to stop diarrhoea when fluid replacement is needed.
30) He had told me he was feeling unwell about a month before and we went to hospital and he was given antibiotics .
31) You will be given antibiotics following the surgery in the form of eye drops to reduce any chance of an infection developing.
32) Buying organic milk, on the other hand, does not guarantee that the cow that produced that milk has never been given antibiotics .
33) Little Anna was given antibiotics and a nebuliser and then fed oral rehydration solution and soup from a small syringe by our volunteer nurse.
34) If the scan did show one, Kika would need to remain in the hospital another four weeks to be given antibiotics to clear up the infection.
35) You'll be given antibiotics after the treatment to prevent infection, as well as medicine (Flomax®) to help improve the flow of urine.
36) I have had itchy ears for some time now and the last time I visited an ENT I was given antibiotics and it stop for almost a year and now it has started again.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of given antibiotic
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of given antibiotic with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with given antibiotic
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word given antibiotic in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with given antibiotic.
20 examples of simple sentences of given antibiotic. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of given antibiotic
Compound Sentences with given antibiotic
Complex Sentences with given antibiotic
Compound-Complex Sentences with given antibiotic