prescribed antibiotic in a sentence
1) You'll need medically prescribed antibiotics , possibly.
2) He said I had an inner ear infection and prescribed antibiotics .
3) Follow doctors advice on prescribed antibiotics or medicine to use.
prescribed antibiotic example sentences4) The temporary improvement is likely in spite of and not because of the prescribed antibiotic .
5) The self-possessed much stops engaging the prescribed antibiotic without completing the despatch peerless to more problems.
6) MRSA infections are resistant to commonly prescribed antibiotics called beta-lactams, which include methicillin, penicillin and amoxicillin.
7) We took her to two doctors who noticed a throat infection and prescribed antibiotics , but her condition didn't improve.
8) If your cat has a bacterial infection, and a C&S has been done, please use the prescribed antibiotic .
9) Someone with an infection (except for those skin infections known to be non-life threatening, e.g. acne) should take prescribed antibiotics .
10) At the age of 5 she has only had 3 ear infections in her life that I decided to treat with prescribed antibiotics .
11) Bites from ticks ( if you're lucky enough to see it, because you won't feel it) should be treated with prescribed antibiotics for at least four weeks.
12) Although medication , such as prescribed antibiotics , creams and lotions help to relief the symptoms, the products will not cure the infection.
13) This treatment and the prescribed antibiotics started to take effect and after 4 days Mr Brown's temperature returned to normal levels and his chest sounded clear.
14) The board said Jones diagnosed two children with Lyme disease and prescribed antibiotics without examining them. (AP Photo/New Haven Register, Mara Lavitt)
15) ' The next day Mr Fritts saw a dentist who referred him to a doctor who thought it was simply a sinus infection and prescribed antibiotics .
example sentences with prescribed antibiotic
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of prescribed antibiotic
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of prescribed antibiotic with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with prescribed antibiotic
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word prescribed antibiotic in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with prescribed antibiotic.
20 examples of simple sentences of prescribed antibiotic. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of prescribed antibiotic
Compound Sentences with prescribed antibiotic
Complex Sentences with prescribed antibiotic
Compound-Complex Sentences with prescribed antibiotic