spectrum antibiotic in a sentence
1) It is a powerful broad spectrum antibiotic .
2) Humour is like a broad spectrum soul antibiotic .
3) Consider a broad spectrum antibiotic if this seems to be worsening at all.
spectrum antibiotic example sentences4) Broad spectrum antibiotics - affect a large number of gram+ and gram- bacteria.
5) Nitrofurans are broad spectrum antibiotics , being effective against Gram-positive and Gram-negative bacteria.
6) Bacterial drivers are less of a problem since we have many good broad spectrum antibiotics .
7) A majority of critically ill (vent dependent) patients are on multiple broad spectrum antibiotics .
8) In severe sepsis, broad spectrum antibiotics are recommended within 1 hour of making the diagnosis.
9) Unfortunately, there are no broad spectrum anti-viral drugs, similar to broad spectrum antibiotics .
10) Broad spectrum antibiotics are recommended in all severely undernourished children with diarrhea requiring admission to hospital.
11) Metronidazole is a narrow spectrum antibiotic with activity against primarily anaerobic organisms, particularly bacteria and protozoa.
12) In these unusual cases, broad spectrum antibiotics and re-examination in 24-48 hours may be appropriate.
13) Else, look for a broad spectrum antibiotic like Furan-2 or Fungus Eliminator (Jungle brand).
14) Initial treatment should be with broad spectrum antibiotics , but every effort must be made to obtain appropriate samples for culture.
15) The current standard of care drives doctors to prescribe and administer broad spectrum antibiotics and ultimately increase the potential for antibiotic resistance.
example sentences with spectrum antibiotic16) I was admitted with the wrong diagnosis, given the wrong treatment which included a broad spectrum antibiotic and then was discharged with c-diff.
17) If he put her on a full spectrum antibiotic , there are chances that should also take care of a urinary infection if that is what she has.
18) Treatment is to warm the bird gently, encourage the bird to exercise the wings to encourage circulation, and a broad spectrum antibiotic .
19) In the effluent from a sewage plant in India, several broad spectrum antibiotics were found in concentrations toxic to bacteria and plants.
20) WHO recommends that all severely malnourished children admitted to hospital should receive broad spectrum antibiotics (for example, gentamicin and ampicillin).
21) If immediate cerebral computed tomography is available it may be used before lumbar puncture, although the patient should be given broad spectrum antibiotics first.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of spectrum antibiotic
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of spectrum antibiotic with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with spectrum antibiotic
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word spectrum antibiotic in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with spectrum antibiotic.
20 examples of simple sentences of spectrum antibiotic. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of spectrum antibiotic
Compound Sentences with spectrum antibiotic
Complex Sentences with spectrum antibiotic
Compound-Complex Sentences with spectrum antibiotic