prophylactic antibiotic in a sentence
1) Prophylactic antibiotics are given, usually for 4 weeks.
2) No prophylactic antibiotics are added to the ration.
3) The routine use of prophylactic antibiotics remains controversial.
prophylactic antibiotic example sentences4) All our patients also receive prophylactic antibiotics to prevent opportunistic infections.
5) Q: When should a child be placed on prophylactic antibiotics ?
6) Similarly, prophylactic antibiotics have not been proven to be beneficial.
7) Prophylactic antibiotics are not recommended because they may select for resistant strains.
8) As a practical matter, many patients were also given prophylactic oral antibiotics .
9) The authors had previously used prophylactic antibiotics for 5 to 7 postoperative days.
10) Long-term prophylactic antibiotics should be given.
11) Prophylactic intravenous antibiotics (8 g mezlocillin daily) were given for 24 hours.
12) You may need to determine whether the benefit of prophylactic antibiotics are worth the risks.
13) People who have had contact with anyone infected by pneumonic plague are given prophylactic antibiotics .
14) Your doctor may prescribe you antibiotics to help prevent an infection (called prophylactic antibiotics ).
15) The researchers further note that the preferred choice of prophylactic antibiotics for these patients remains unknown.
example sentences with prophylactic antibiotic16) For this reason, open fractures and osteotomies call for very careful antiseptic procedures and prophylactic antibiotics .
17) If successful, the risk of infection is reduced and use of prophylactic antibiotics may be avoided.
18) Frequently performed in an ambulatory setting, oral surgical procedures are rarely extensive enough to warrant prophylactic antibiotics .
19) This puts a patient at high risk of infections, sepsis and septic shock, despite prophylactic antibiotics .
20) Therefore prophylactic antibiotics should be considered when procedures with high risk endocarditis are performed, such as dental cleaning.
21) In spine surgery it is clear that the application of prophylactic antibiotics has had significant benefits for the patient.
22) However, they acknowledged that patients who are considered high-risk for developing bacterial infections may benefit from prophylactic antibiotics .
23) The routine use of prophylactic antibiotics in TURP has been well evaluated with a considerable number of RCTs.
24) There are also concerns about development of antibiotic resistance which advises against the use of prophylactic antibiotics in practice.
25) The importance of prophylactic antibiotics should be emphasized at all visits because parents may become noncompliant with this essential treatment.
26) Two of our patients developed infective omplications and we now use prophylactic antibiotics during and for 48 hours after the procedure.
27) After the procedure the patients were monitored for evidence of bleeding and prophylactic antibiotic (cefotaxime) was administered for 48 hours.
28) Based on their findings, the study investigators conclude that prophylactic antibiotics should not be mandated for all myeloma patients undergoing active treatment.
How to use prophylactic antibiotic in a sentence29) Dr. Green : For children with normal urinary tract anatomy, prophylactic antibiotics are indicated if the child has two or more UTIs over a six-month period.
30) Unfortunately, she then became very prone to kidney infections, having attacks every couple of months, until she was put on prophylactic antibiotics for a whole year.
31) Prophylactic antibiotics are therefore advisable in those patients found to have biliary obstruction and mandatory in those in whom the duct has not been cleared.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of prophylactic antibiotic
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of prophylactic antibiotic with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with prophylactic antibiotic
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word prophylactic antibiotic in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with prophylactic antibiotic.
20 examples of simple sentences of prophylactic antibiotic. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of prophylactic antibiotic
Compound Sentences with prophylactic antibiotic
Complex Sentences with prophylactic antibiotic
Compound-Complex Sentences with prophylactic antibiotic