put on antibiotic in a sentence
1) People are put on antibiotics for months.
2) I was put on antibiotics for one week 10 days after suffering.
3) He was put on antibiotics twice a day and hydrotherapy every day.
put on antibiotic example sentences4) I was put on antibiotics as a kid when I had a case of viral pneumonia.
5) Later that day I went back to the hospital and was immediately admitted and put on antibiotics IV.
6) Update:- 4 weeks and sick of this now been put on antibiotics but doctors are not helping.
7) Purdy was rushed to the vets where she needed stitches , costing the Grays £400, and forcing Peter to the L&D's A&E where he was patched up and put on antibiotics .
8) He was put on antibiotics and pain meds, and he was also put on a 6 month rabies watch, as we did not know what had attacked him.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of put on antibiotic
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of put on antibiotic with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with put on antibiotic
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word put on antibiotic in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with put on antibiotic.
20 examples of simple sentences of put on antibiotic. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of put on antibiotic
Compound Sentences with put on antibiotic
Complex Sentences with put on antibiotic
Compound-Complex Sentences with put on antibiotic