general assignment in a sentence
1) Prior to this role, Bolduan was a general assignment correspondent.
2) I was the general assignment reporter at the Rhinelander Daily News.
3) Darlene Heidemann - general assignment reporter yesterday Sun.
4) Each Director's position was later upgraded to a Lieutenant General's assignment.
general assignment example sentences5) Francis Hilario covers hospitality, restaurants and takes on general assignments and breaking news.
6) As a reporter, she covered beats ranging from general assignment and suburbs to education and courts.
7) Her main duties include layout and design of the weekly product, special sections and general assignment reporting.
8) Kirk Mitchell is a general assignment reporter at The Denver Post who focuses on criminal justice stories.
9) As city editor, he supervised the two general assignment reporters who covered government, police and courts.
10) At one point, there had been more general assignment reporters based at the main studios in Plattsburgh.
11) Kornheiser joined "The Washington Post" in 1979 as a general assignment reporter in Style and Sports.
12) Vivian's career in NYC started at WNBC where she was a general assignment Reporter for six years.
13) Between 1994 and 1997 Tamron Hall was as a general assignment reporter at KTVT in Dallas, Texas.
14) While he was a general assignment reporter, Bannon's editors gave him considerable leeway in his artistic endeavors.
example sentences with assignment15) Me: general assignment reporter, ad sales, janitorial work, and of course, my paper route.
16) Although he began at the Times as a general assignment reporter, he soon became a reviewer and editorial writer.
17) The station also relied more on photojournalists than its competitors, and as a result, it has fewer general assignment reporters.
18) As part of my general assignment beat, I also covered science, climate and weather, regularly at NOAA, NCAR and other federal science agencies headquarted in Colorado.
19) So how can a reporter, especially one fresh to a beat or roving on general assignment duty, inoculate herself against misinformation?
20) Harlan worked as a sports and general assignment reporter at the Lockport Union Sun and Journal and, until it shuttered its doors in 1982, at the Buffalo Courier-Express.
21) However, with the current backlog we do not expect general assignments to resume for at least 24 months and we expect post-assignment hearing wait times will continue to exceed 6 months.
22) A district attorney general's assignment of an investigator to a drug task force would not per se create a conflict of interest. 5.
23) He then worked as a rewrite man, a frontline general assignment reporter, leading feature story writer, war correspondent, in-depth investigative reporter and a foreign correspondent.
24) If an individual person or a partnership was to purport to grant a floating charge, it would be void as a general assignment in bankruptcy.
25) Replacing him was Frank Mallicoat, whom, starting in 1991, had handled sports and general assignment reports before joining Karen Marinella as lead anchor.
26) At this time, Karen Marinella, who had started out as a general assignment reporter for the station, replaced Rogers until her promotion to weeknights over a year later.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of general assignment
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of general assignment with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with general assignment
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word general assignment in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with general assignment.
20 examples of simple sentences of general assignment. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of general assignment
Compound Sentences with general assignment
Complex Sentences with general assignment
Compound-Complex Sentences with general assignment