general approval in a sentence
1) His discreet resolution met with general approval and restored his popularity.
2) They gave their general approval to the proposal .
3) Then its "widespread use" becomes an argument for general approval .
general approval example sentences4) Intelligence of the proposed council was received with very extensive and general approval .
5) The increased use of lower courts met with the general approval of officials.
6) Hull FC's shareholders gave the idea general approval but it was ultimately resisted.
7) This cannot be extrapolated to general approval of joe sr.
8) League clubs yesterday gave their general approval to reverting back to a two-division competition.
9) The candidate would then be submitted to the people for their general approval or disapproval.
10) The meeting gave general approval , but referred the matter to the property committee for further discussion.
11) These codices never gained general approval and were viewed by Muslims as the personal copies of individuals.
12) His appointment met with general approval , and was hailed with enthusiasm by the "philosophes".
13) The panel's first choice of Nobel Prize winning immunologist Sir Macfarlane Burnet gained general approval .
14) They recorded a new album, "A Hundred Days Off", released to general approval .
15) Greater weight will usually be given to propositions which have met with general approval among lawyers and commentators.
example sentences with general approval16) There was a general approval for the work of the Countryside Management Service in protecting the AONB.
17) So while they may have general approval to fly , the NOTAM cancels that for the specific area covered.
18) Reading between the redactions, it seems that Attorney general approval may required in some classified circumstances but not in others.
19) In 1841 the Eastern Synod published a liturgy prepared by Lewis Mayer, which, however, failed of general approval .
20) The basic construction of the re-located Lotus Tower will commence in November after the Attorney General's approval , Palpita said.
21) Another recommendation was that unlicensed activity should be subject to tougher penalties, and this met with the Conference's general approval .
22) I have seen a bunch of short segments and scaling fiddles in skeptic land , with general approval and no moral outrage.
23) At the time it won the approval of the House and, as I remember, the general approval of the country.
24) This proposal met with general approval , with people liking the idea and the clever link to the UNCRC which ensured an equality and human rights grounding.
25) The expedition's Arctic tents were pitched for the first time at Shekar, to general approval , and a hair-cutting session took place, Wyn-Harris proving a capable barber.
26) The long-awaited law allowing free travel and emigration from the Soviet Union was given general approval by the USSR Supreme Soviet on May 20.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of general approval
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of general approval with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with general approval
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word general approval in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with general approval.
20 examples of simple sentences of general approval. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of general approval
Compound Sentences with general approval
Complex Sentences with general approval
Compound-Complex Sentences with general approval