fund allot in a sentence
1) The public funds allotted to the Konrad-Adenauer-Stiftung have been dwindling steadily since 1993.
2) In 1880, the government allotted funds for the preservation of ancient shrines and temples.
3) As her dream became a reality for our students she allotted grant funds for a greenhouse.
fund allot example sentences4) Several banks participated in the auction , but only a handful were allotted funds , bankers said.
5) Half of the funds being allotted to Great Rivers Greenway will be dedicated to the CityArchRiver 2015 project.
6) For every student that can be accounted for on this special day, funds are allotted for that school.
7) The Palace official added that the government allotted more funds for the agriculture sector to increase productivity and add jobs.
8) The Special funds allotted for the Scheduled Caste Component Plan (SCSP) are being misused and diverted.
9) Prohibits a Job Corps center operator from using more than 10% of funds allotted to it for administrative costs.
10) The World Bank included the rehabilitation of fisheries in its overall Rehabilitation Project, but has allotted no funds for it.
11) The federal government under the close eye of a private independent firm has allotted funds to rebuild and manage the new facility.
12) The federal funds allotted for remediation, modernisation and refurbishment work will not only make schools more beautiful, they will also bring better ambient air.
13) allotting funds : Another duty of the executive director of a nonprofit organization is ensuring that good use is made with the money that has been raised.
14) The assistance agreement by which the EPA obligates and awards funds allotted to a State for purposes of capitalizing that State's revolving fund. (d) Cash draw.
15) The federation appealed to the Minister to allot sufficient funds for track doubling on the chord line to increase the frequency of trains.
example sentences with fund allot16) The requirements of this section shall apply to all funds allotted or reallotted to States under title IV-B, subpart 1. (b) Allotments.
17) Reallotment means the redistribution of allotted title V funds by the Department from one State to another State(s) or from one grantee to another grantee.
18) The Secretary shall allot funds to the States in accordance with sections 162, 202, 252, 262, and 302 of the Act.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of fund allot
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of fund allot with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with fund allot
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word fund allot in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with fund allot.
20 examples of simple sentences of fund allot. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of fund allot
Compound Sentences with fund allot
Complex Sentences with fund allot
Compound-Complex Sentences with fund allot