former allegiance in a sentence
1) It is significant that officers forsook their former allegiance to bear arms for their erstwhile enemies.
2) The tinctures that have been used are a reference to the village's former lordly allegiances .
3) The whole coat of arms refers to Kirchberg's former allegiance to the "Further" County of Sponheim.
former allegiance example sentences4) The black roundles are likewise a reference to a former allegiance , this one to the Lords of Sickingen.
5) After Atahualpa's eventual victory, many more of the Chachapoyas were executed or deported due to their former allegiance with Huáscar.
6) The pot refers to Saint Juliana's martyrdom, while the abbot's staff refers to Gumbsweiler's former allegiance to the "Remigiusland", which was a monastic holding.
7) The lion is a reference to the village's former allegiance to the County of Veldenz, the Duchy of Palatinate-Zweibrücken and Electoral Palatinate.
8) When Charles VII became king in 1423, he returned to his former allegiance and became the king's representative in Languedoc and Guyenne.
9) Although Kraken performed faultlessly, Dredd thought he perceived a hint of his former allegiance to the Judda in him, and failed him.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of former allegiance
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of former allegiance with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with former allegiance
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word former allegiance in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with former allegiance.
20 examples of simple sentences of former allegiance. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of former allegiance
Compound Sentences with former allegiance
Complex Sentences with former allegiance
Compound-Complex Sentences with former allegiance