arms reduction in a sentence
1) We need a more comprehensive strategic arms reduction programme.
2) Only major power arms reduction will encourage marginal states to sign.
3) A major step forward in arms reduction would be achieved.
arms reduction example sentences4) The party continued to demand arms reductions in 1985-6.
5) Détente led to nuclear arms reduction on the part of both superpowers.
6) The central problem of arms reduction and the elimination of nuclear weapons remains.
7) Arms reduction cannot happen by itself or be secured by itself.
8) Extend key provisions of the Strategic arms reduction Treaty of 1991.
9) Talks with US President Bush covered arms reductions and trade and foreign investments.
10) Nuclear arms reduction and Berlin were to have been discussed at the summit.
11) The communiqué reaffirmed the trend to arms reductions and smaller, more mobile forces.
12) White House officials say they want more progress on arms reductions and missile defense .
13) Kerry said he believes Hagel is a realist on the topic of nuclear arms reductions .
14) They also give the Soviet Union an incentive to negotiate meaningfully on arms reduction .
15) At the same time, Czechoslovakia has been hit hard by the Warsaw Pact arms reductions .
example sentences with arms reduction16) Strategic arms reduction Talks resumed in Geneva on April 19 after a month's recess.
17) And is New START the beginning or the end of mutual U.S. and Russian arms reductions ?
18) The arms reduction mission ended in failure, however, and the 1912 law was announced shortly thereafter.
19) This was the first disarmament conference in history and had a goal of world peace through arms reduction .
20) Finally, UCS says new verification regimes will be critical to ensure compliance with future arms reductions agreements.
21) The New START replaced the 1991 Strategic arms reduction Treaty, which expired in December 2009.
22) July 1991,the United States and the Soviet Union sign the Strategic arms reduction Act.
23) We should do our best to extend nuclear arms reduction beyond the United States and the Soviet Union.
24) The plan also called for renewed negotiations on arms reduction and an end of outside aid to insurgent forces.
25) Observers believed that Gorbachev might propose a package dealing with the islands, arms reduction , and economic cooperation.
26) The treaty cannot take effect until the original Strategic arms reduction Treaty, Start1, begins.
27) Ministry officials stated that the government would formulate policy on arms reduction in close coordination with the United States.
28) We are convinced that now is the time for Canada to press for the greatest arms reduction measures possible.
How to use arms reduction in a sentence29) Harding was also the first president that pursued world security through arms reduction and regulation during the Washington peace conference.
30) But it is also the year when the US and Soviet Union hold vital arms reduction talks in Geneva.
31) The RSM-50s are being destroyed under the terms of the Strategic arms reduction Treaty I (START).
32) The meetings are held, according to NCC, to seal a common position on the moral imperatives of arms reductions .
33) Mr Baker also proposed establishing a permanent Nato arms control verification staff to monitor compliance with arms reduction and confidence building measures.
34) The only way in which we can help is having a Labour government that has a policy to secure verifiable arms reductions .
35) With the ratification of the Strategic arms reduction Treaty I, the US had until December 2001 to reduce its nuclear arsenal.
36) In Mr Heseltine's view, the weapons are a bargaining chip in the cat-and-mouse game of negotiations on arms reduction between the US and USSR.
37) Happily, the warring parties then draw back from the unthinkable, negotiate a satisfactory peace and agree to serious talks on arms reduction .
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of arms reduction
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of arms reduction with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with arms reduction
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word arms reduction in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with arms reduction.
20 examples of simple sentences of arms reduction. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of arms reduction
Compound Sentences with arms reduction
Complex Sentences with arms reduction
Compound-Complex Sentences with arms reduction