fill arena in a sentence
1) Musical space exploded to fill arenas and stadiums for blockbuster concerts.
2) He fills arenas with paying customers.
3) To fill the arena , local radio stations gave away tickets to the show.
fill arena example sentences4) Each stage takes place in a vertically scrolling arena filled with breakable walls and ladders .
5) They realize they have filled the arena with water and find Sharkworms swimming around them.
6) During renditions of Classic Girl, illuminated, scantily clad stage dancers filled the arenas .
7) Jackson became the only female artist to fill arenas at the time, along with Madonna.
8) The Spectrum Theater was a venue for acts not big enough to fill the entire Spectrum arena .
9) Finally the arena is filled with all of the dancers, each dancing in their grand regalia.
10) Over 10,000 people filled the arena for the RUMA event held in Moscow on December 2nd.
11) About a quarter of the arena was filled with screaming school kids ranging from 3rd to 7th grade.
12) The arena was filled with concert lighting, blaring music, plenty of smoke and signs everywhere claiming "Yes.
13) Close to three decades of constant touring and Blue Rodeo fans continue flocking to fill arenas all across the country.
14) Aggression in the workplace-an arena filled mostly with consequential strangers rather than close friends-is also well documented.
15) Simon had a big following for awhile and filled large public arenas with people looking for healing and signs and wonders.
example sentences with fill arena16) Orton fled the ring after the Undertaker began to fill the arena with smoke, and didn't sign the contract.
17) In September 2008, his career reached new heights as he began performing in arenas filled with tens of thousands of people.
18) Stateside, however, Jones continued to fill large arenas and the single "You Know I Love You Don't You?
19) That's the combined bands of McFly and Busted who have formed a new supergroup to fill arenas all over the country.
20) That she can get an arena filled with teens and young adults to sing along with Dolly Parton's country hit from 1973 speaks to the power of Cyrus.
21) The game result, though was over-shadowed by an injury to Mosqueda-Lewis, who fell hard to the floor, landing on her right arm, and filled the arena with her cries.
22) In "The Maidens' Race", (1883) six virgins wearing chitons await the start of a footrace before an arena filled with cheering spectators.
23) They have sold out The Pit nine times in that period, filling the arena five times to its former regular season capacity of 18,018.
24) By the end of the year he was filling stadium-sized arenas like the Exhibition Stadium in Toronto, the Budokan in Tokyo, the Boston Orpheum and the Forum in Montreal.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of fill arena
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of fill arena with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with fill arena
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word fill arena in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with fill arena.
20 examples of simple sentences of fill arena. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of fill arena
Compound Sentences with fill arena
Complex Sentences with fill arena
Compound-Complex Sentences with fill arena