areca nut in a sentence
1) In Bhutan areca nut is called "doma".
2) Areca nut is considered carcinogenic when consumed with tobacco.
3) Chewing areca nut alone has been linked to oral submucosal fibrosis.
areca nut example sentences4) In these countries, dried or flavoured areca nut is not popular.
5) Powdered areca nut is used as a constituent in some dentifrices.
6) Vast plantings of areca nut can be found in the district.
7) The betel leaves and areca nuts are used ceremonially in traditional Vietnamese weddings.
8) He adds chunks of areca nut and a sprinkle of dried tobacco to each.
9) The areca nut also contains tannin.
10) In Thailand, the consumption of areca nut has declined gradually in the last decades.
11) In Ayurvedic medicine, chewing areca nut and betel leaf is used for halitosis.
12) Cashew, areca nut palm and coconut tree plantations provide raw materials for these industries.
13) The areca nut represented the male principle, and the betel leaf the female principle.
14) The Nayak rolled some betel leaves and areca nuts and handed them to him.
15) Arecoline is the primary active ingredient responsible for the central nervous system effects of the areca nut .
example sentences with areca nut16) The betel quid contains betel leaf, areca nut and slaked lime, and may contain tobacco.
17) They confirmed there is sufficient evidence that areca nut , with or without tobacco, can cause cancer.
18) Biologically, these effects may be a consequence of the arecoline that is found in areca nuts .
19) After the battle, the Dutch secured 22,000 bales of cinnamon and a considerable amount of areca nut .
20) Recent studies have linked typical ingredients of betel chew , specially areca nut and tobacco, to oral cancer.
21) According to traditional Ayurvedic medicine, chewing areca nut and betel leaf is a good remedy against bad breath.
22) In the Philippines, chewing the areca nut and betel leaf was a very widespread tradition in the past.
23) There is archaeological evidence that the betel leaves have been chewed along with the areca nut since very ancient times.
24) Some people also consume the areca nut in its raw, fresh form with or without the betel leaves.
25) In Taiwan, bags of 20 to 40 areca nuts are purchased fresh daily by a large number of consumers.
26) Areca nut plantations can be seen all over the state, especially around the road from Guwahati to Shillong.
27) Rubber, Coconut, areca nut , Black pepper etc. are also cultivated extensively like other parts of Kerala.
28) An Assamese meal is generally concluded with "Tamol" () ( areca nut and Piper betle).
How to use areca nut in a sentence
How to use areca nut in a sentence29) The areca nut , uncut, is called "popal", cut into small pieces it is "pod".
30) The island of Sumatra according to Ibn Battuta was rich in Camphor, areca nut , Cloves, Tin.
31) The raw areca nut , which is soft and moist is very potent and when chewed can cause palpitation and vasoconstricting.
32) A tradition from Upper Assam is to invite guests to wedding receptions by offering a few areca nuts with betel leaves.
33) Antharjanam completed all rituals and served food to them in areca nut leaves as the rakshasa had destroyed all banana plantains.
34) Imports of the Kandyan Kingdom included silk, tea, and sugar while exports included cinnamon, pepper and areca nut .
35) It is not known how or when the areca nut and the betel leaf were first combined into one psychoactive drug.
36) In the Indian subcontinent, the chewing of betel and areca nut dates back to the pre-Vedic period Harappan empire.
37) A sack of wheat grain cost about the same, and 112 pound sacks of areca nut were worth 27 Ceylon rupees.
38) The effects of betel quid and areca nut were similar to those reported for mothers who consume alcohol or tobacco during pregnancy.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of areca nut
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of areca nut with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with areca nut
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word areca nut in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with areca nut.
20 examples of simple sentences of areca nut. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of areca nut
Compound Sentences with areca nut
Complex Sentences with areca nut
Compound-Complex Sentences with areca nut