areca in a sentence
1) Areca palms do best in bright indirect sunlight.
2) In Bhutan areca nut is called "doma".
3) Areca nut is considered carcinogenic when consumed with tobacco.
areca example sentences4) Chewing areca nut alone has been linked to oral submucosal fibrosis.
5) In these countries, dried or flavoured areca nut is not popular.
6) The active ingredient in areca is arecoline, constituting about 0.25%.
7) Powdered areca nut is used as a constituent in some dentifrices.
8) I've had great luck with that one than with areca palms.
9) Vast plantings of areca nut can be found in the district.
10) The betel and areca also play an important role in Vietnamese culture.
11) Many traditional ceremonies governing the lives of Hindus use betel and areca .
12) Each house had jack, coconut, palm, areca and plantain trees.
13) The betel leaves and areca nuts are used ceremonially in traditional Vietnamese weddings.
14) He adds chunks of areca nut and a sprinkle of dried tobacco to each.
15) The areca nut also contains tannin.
example sentences with areca16) I offered him a slice of areca and we both masticated with enjoyment.
17) Rice is the main agricultural crop, followed by areca , cashew and coconut.
18) Chewing betel nut ( areca ) is an important risk factor in Asia.
19) In Thailand, the consumption of areca nut has declined gradually in the last decades.
20) In Ayurvedic medicine, chewing areca nut and betel leaf is used for halitosis.
21) Cashew, areca nut palm and coconut tree plantations provide raw materials for these industries.
22) The areca nut represented the male principle, and the betel leaf the female principle.
23) The Nayak rolled some betel leaves and areca nuts and handed them to him.
24) Arecoline is the primary active ingredient responsible for the central nervous system effects of the areca nut.
25) The betel quid contains betel leaf, areca nut and slaked lime, and may contain tobacco.
26) India, the betel and areca play an important role in Indian culture, especially among Hindus.
27) They confirmed there is sufficient evidence that areca nut, with or without tobacco, can cause cancer.
28) Biologically, these effects may be a consequence of the arecoline that is found in areca nuts.
How to use areca in a sentence29) Areca Palm ( Chrysalidocarpus lutescens ): This very popular palm grows 6 to 7 feet tall indoors.
30) Overcoming addiction to areca chewing in Asia is another promising strategy for the prevention of esophageal squamous-cell carcinoma.
31) After the battle, the Dutch secured 22,000 bales of cinnamon and a considerable amount of areca nut.
32) Recent studies have linked typical ingredients of betel chew , specially areca nut and tobacco, to oral cancer.
33) According to traditional Ayurvedic medicine, chewing areca nut and betel leaf is a good remedy against bad breath.
34) In the Philippines, chewing the areca nut and betel leaf was a very widespread tradition in the past.
35) There is archaeological evidence that the betel leaves have been chewed along with the areca nut since very ancient times.
36) Some people also consume the areca nut in its raw, fresh form with or without the betel leaves.
37) In Taiwan, bags of 20 to 40 areca nuts are purchased fresh daily by a large number of consumers.
38) Areca nut plantations can be seen all over the state, especially around the road from Guwahati to Shillong.
39) Rubber, Coconut, areca nut, Black pepper etc. are also cultivated extensively like other parts of Kerala.
40) An Assamese meal is generally concluded with "Tamol" () ( areca nut and Piper betle).
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of areca
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of areca with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with areca
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word areca in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with areca.
20 examples of simple sentences of areca. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of areca
Compound Sentences with areca
Complex Sentences with areca
Compound-Complex Sentences with areca