areal velocity in a sentence
1) This constant " areal velocity " can be calculated as follows.
2) The constancy of areal velocity may be illustrated by uniform circular and linear motion.
3) Since the speed "v" is likewise unchanging, the areal velocity 1⁄2"vr"⊥ is a constant of motion; the particle sweeps out equal areas in equal times.
areal velocity example sentences4) Thus, the areal velocity is constant for a particle acted upon by any type of central force; this is Kepler's second law.
5) The magnitude of "h" also equals twice the areal velocity , which is the rate at which area is being swept out by the particle relative to the center.
6) __FORMULA__ and so the constant areal velocity is
7) The areal velocity of the second particle equals that of the first particle multiplied by the same factor "k"
8) Constant areal velocity
9) Areal velocity
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of areal velocity
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of areal velocity with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with areal velocity
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word areal velocity in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with areal velocity.
20 examples of simple sentences of areal velocity. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of areal velocity
Compound Sentences with areal velocity
Complex Sentences with areal velocity
Compound-Complex Sentences with areal velocity