area enclosed in a sentence
1) The total area enclosed is 33 , allowing the hole.
2) Note the areas enclosed by the dotted lines.
3) The area enclosed by corridors alone was about 19,040 square meters.
area enclosed example sentences4) The central area enclosed by the block has been developed as a courtyard.
5) The D Company position was entirely within the area enclosed by the stone wall.
6) The area enclosed by the projected path in "M" is approximately __FORMULA__.
7) Ringwork - an area enclosed by a fosse and a rampart.
8) A series of small romantic areas enclosed by the surviving parts of an Elizabethan mansion.
9) Different sources give different estimates of the area enclosed by the imaginary border of Asia.
10) The area enclosed by the different motions in phase space are the "adiabatic invariants".
11) The area enclosed between the rivers Nore and Barrow towards their point of joining is elevated.
12) Each was set in a rectangular area enclosed by galleries with an entrance from the east.
13) The area enclosed by the catwalk was described by Gaga as "The Monster Pit".
14) Scientists plotted the landslide locations that were farthest out and then calculated the area enclosed by those landslides.
15) The area enclosed by the gates and throne serves as both an arena and as a strategy room.
example sentences with area enclosed16) It encompasses the area enclosed by Richwood Avenue in the south and Willey Street in the north.
17) When calculating the area enclosed by the software aperture in the imaging case, the minimum is 9 pixels.
18) I then made a small door into the side of the area enclosed by the peak of the roof.
19) The area enclosed by a double line in diagram B shows the position of the phantom at roughly frame 360.
20) The area enclosed by the test particles does not change and there is no motion along the direction of propagation.
21) Central to the traditional homestead is the cattle byre, a circular area enclosed by large logs interspaced with branches.
22) Net photosynthesis per unit leaf area is derived by dividing net photosynthetic rate by the leaf area enclosed by the chamber.
23) Gates had to be built to allow access into and out of the area enclosed by the ring of fortifications.
24) At the beginning of 2009 there were 20 active oil wells within the approximately 1.5 acre area enclosed by the berm.
25) New mystery layer lies under Earth 's tectonic plates The orange-colored area enclosed by a dashed line denotes a magma layer.
26) In addition, she has a remote controlled free-floating robot skimmer that can be deployed in an area enclosed by oil booms.
27) The area enclosed by the three avenues was known as the Parliamentary Triangle, and formed the centrepiece of Griffin's work.
28) It has been defined by Walker (1973) as the area enclosed by an isopach contour representing 1% of the maximum thickeness (0.01 T max ).
How to use area enclosed in a sentence29) For starters, you can turn on a size label that shows you the exact size in pixels of the area enclosed by the frame.
30) Now think about your lower ribs and the triangular area enclosed in front between the curve of your lower ribs on either side, and your waist below.
31) These rights may be exercised over all lands other than those occupied by the military at the Curragh Camp (The Brown Lands) and the area enclosed at the Racecourse.
32) Alternatively there are add-on software packages available that can allow an area to be outlined on the Google Earth image and the area enclosed calculated.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of area enclosed
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of area enclosed with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with area enclosed
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word area enclosed in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with area enclosed.
20 examples of simple sentences of area enclosed. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of area enclosed
Compound Sentences with area enclosed
Complex Sentences with area enclosed
Compound-Complex Sentences with area enclosed