efficiently allocate in a sentence
1) R>g in most cases just signifies efficiently allocated capital.
2) Pareto efficiency implies that factors should be allocated efficiently across these plots.
3) In such a free market, goods and services would be efficiently allocated .
efficiently allocate example sentences4) A better approach for efficiently allocating these additional funds would be to cut the sales tax.
5) The VRM is an economic marketplace enabling resources to be allocated efficiently to meet the changing business demand.
6) This enables resources to be efficiently allocated and not 'wasted' in companies which are going into decline.
7) Domestic resources are allocated more efficiently when the economy can specialize in those activities in which it has comparative advantage.
8) Through the establishment of private property rights and market mechanisms it is argued that water will be allocated more efficiently .
9) Various methods of categorizing the gradations of food security have thus been used in order to most efficiently allocate food relief.
10) Without private ownership of the means of production price discovery can not occur and thus resources can not be efficiently allocated .
11) They recognise the role well-functioning corporate debt markets perform in efficiently allocating capital and aiding the common goal of regional financial integration.
12) The use of framework legislation and the practice of delegated legislation were thus viewed essentially as methods of efficiently allocating legislative tasks.
13) It also helps to more efficiently allocate resources because businesses can locate in the states where they receive the services they need at the lowest cost.
14) If resources are to be allocated efficiently , then the value of using these resources in alternative ways needs to be made explicit.
15) Second, it endorsed data deduplication, which allows cloud music services to more efficiently allocate storage and reduce the amount of space needed per user.
example sentences with efficiently allocate16) With a well-designed auction, resources are allocated efficiently to the parties that value them the most, the government securing revenue in the process.
17) Without interest, capital can be more efficiently allocated to productive projects based on the rates of profit rather than more credit-worthy individuals.
18) As we all know, the fairy tale holds that if trade restrictions are eliminated, the invisible hand will efficiently allocate resources.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of efficiently allocate
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of efficiently allocate with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with efficiently allocate
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word efficiently allocate in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with efficiently allocate.
20 examples of simple sentences of efficiently allocate. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of efficiently allocate
Compound Sentences with efficiently allocate
Complex Sentences with efficiently allocate
Compound-Complex Sentences with efficiently allocate