effectively allocate in a sentence
1) This fact may be occurring because they are being allocated effectively to produce economic growth.
2) Close consultation with the laboratory can ensure that evidence integrity is maintained and that limited laboratory resources are allocated effectively .
3) The objective of this Declaration is to harmonize strategies and effectively allocate all government and donor resources for basic education.
effectively allocate example sentences4) Some filesystems, like ext3, effectively allocate the free block that is nearest to other blocks in a file.
5) It follows that at some stage in the design process it should be useful to consider how the various functions are most effectively allocated - to man or to machine.
6) On the other hand, by increasing the rewards to capital, they ensure it is allocated more effectively , thereby increasing productivity in the long run.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of effectively allocate
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of effectively allocate with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with effectively allocate
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word effectively allocate in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with effectively allocate.
20 examples of simple sentences of effectively allocate. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of effectively allocate
Compound Sentences with effectively allocate
Complex Sentences with effectively allocate
Compound-Complex Sentences with effectively allocate