effective antibiotic in a sentence
1) This can lead to some highly effective antibiotics becoming ineffective.
2) Without effective antibiotics , there's no complicated surgery possible.
3) Drugs that inhibit topoisomerases can be effective antibiotics .
effective antibiotic example sentences4) It is a mild but effective antibiotic , but use it very sparingly.
5) Colistin can be an effective antibiotic .
6) Effective antibiotics include penicillin G, ampicillin, amoxicillin and Doxycycline.
7) Effective antibiotics forced to be skilled to kill cialis 5 mg online discount these bacteria types.
8) Thus an understanding of the binding phenomena would enable design of effective antibiotics for E. coli.
9) Avery's work was the foundation for the eventual discovery of effective antibiotics for hemolytic streptococcus.
10) A safer and probably more effective antibiotic is rifaximin, a nonabsorbable antibiotic from the rifamycin class.
11) It has been postulated that the symptoms of gonorrhoea have diminished since the introduction of effective antibiotic therapy.
12) If there is evidence or suspicion of bacterial infection, use local guidelines to start prompt, effective antibiotic treatment.
13) But many pharmaceutical companies are resisting the call to develop effective antibiotics and instead are shifting their resources to other products.
14) If multiple drug-resistant TB is detected, treatment with at least four effective antibiotics for 18 to 24 months is recommended.
15) In fact , it remains one of the few proteins involved in translation for which no effective antibiotic has been developed.
example sentences with effective antibiotic16) That 's - you know, we need to remember the advances in medicine that were enabled by having effective antibiotics .
17) Overall, the results of this study suggested that further modifications of bottromycin may lead to a more stable, effective antibiotic .
18) The introduction of safe and effective antibiotics was one of the most important events of the 20th century in treating serious infections.
19) Plague can still be fatal despite effective antibiotics , though it is lower for bubonic plague cases than for septicaemic or pneumonic plague cases.
20) In fact, "M. pneumonia" can be cultured from respiratory secretions even after the pneumonia patients are treated with effective antibiotics .
21) An effective antibiotic was first used on human TB patients in 1921, but only after World War II did it begin to be widely used in the US.
22) Without effective antibiotics , people get sicker, stay sick longer, require more expensive treatment, and are more likely to die.
23) Procedures such as heart surgery and organ transplantation, and the treatment of some cancers, would be far riskier without effective antibiotics .
24) Last week, patients in Toronto failed to respond to the last known effective antibiotic tr... The Genetics of Altruism Biological altruism can seem paradoxical.
25) She fervently believed that knowledge of this microbe would be instrumental in developing a possible vaccine and more effective antibiotic therapy against cancer.
26) " We are committed to responding to the needs of patients and physicians worldwide for new and effective antibiotics .
27) " effective antibiotics have been one of the pillars allowing us to live longer, live healthier, and benefit from modern medicine.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of effective antibiotic
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of effective antibiotic with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with effective antibiotic
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word effective antibiotic in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with effective antibiotic.
20 examples of simple sentences of effective antibiotic. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of effective antibiotic
Compound Sentences with effective antibiotic
Complex Sentences with effective antibiotic
Compound-Complex Sentences with effective antibiotic