define architecture in a sentence
1) In small systems the architecture is typically defined directly by developers.
2) Its architecture is defined by a great transparency and open spaces.
3) Post-modern Korean architecture is defined as from 1986 to 2005.
define architecture example sentences4) SONET and SDH have a limited number of architectures defined .
5) To properly define hip-hop architecture we must first define each of its component terms.
6) Systems architects define the architecture of a computer system in order to fulfill certain requirements.
7) The DLS Level 2 Specification followed in 2006, and defined a standardized synthesizer architecture .
8) Traffic Management 4.0 has further defined the ATM service architecture , traffic contract and QoS.
9) Artist Filip Dujardin remixing photographs of buildings comes close, but also does not define hip-hop architecture .
10) The architecture defined will apply to projects, products, and processes; as well as to enterprises.
11) For networks to succeed it is necessary to have a unifying standard for which defines the architecture of networking systems.
12) It is, however, not enough to define this architecture as a capitalist one in order to fight it.
13) Jack Richards defined the initial technical architecture during the first meetings in New Jersey and set the commercial and technical scene.
14) In 1978, Bull patented the SPOM (self-programmable one-chip microcomputer) that defines the necessary architecture to program the chip.
15) IED's work program has also been reinterpreted to emphasize organizational learning in a more clearly defined results architecture and results framework.
example sentences with define architecture16) Software design: The process of defining the architecture , components, interfaces, and other characteristics of a system or component.
17) The architecture is defined in terms of abstract interfaces that encapsulate the services and their implementation (e.g., COTS applications).
18) Though the June 30th Geneva communiqué and the many contacts which followed define the general architecture of the plan, numerous details remain to be negotiated.
19) One of the (many) ways in which we define information architecture is as "the structural design of information environments".
20) The SON specifications have been built over the existing 3GPP network management architecture defined over Releases 8, 9, 10 and 11.
21) There followed a series of buildings in the so-called international style which would help define the city's architecture as the "White City.
22) He defines architecture as "the art of translating all the immaterial structures of society - social, cultural, economical and political - into physical structures.
23) Leon Battista Alberti's treatise on architecture raised the subject to a new level, defining architecture as something worthy of study by the aristocracy.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of define architecture
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of define architecture with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with define architecture
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word define architecture in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with define architecture.
20 examples of simple sentences of define architecture. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of define architecture
Compound Sentences with define architecture
Complex Sentences with define architecture
Compound-Complex Sentences with define architecture