architectural achievement in a sentence
1) Historical civilizations often are known primarily through their architectural achievements .
2) Historical civilizations are often identified with their surviving architectural achievements .
3) The notable architectural achievements have been preserved as historic and heritage sites.
architectural achievement example sentences4) The arch was the greatest architectural achievement of Sumer.
5) L'Opéra: the last great architectural achievement of the Empire.
6) As the city expanded, so too did the architectural achievements of its builders.
7) But while that's an achievement, it's not an architectural achievement .
8) This was a period of high artistic, cultural and architectural achievements for the city.
9) Under Shah Jahan's rule, Mughal artistic and architectural achievements reached their zenith.
10) The resulting structure was in the Beaux-Arts style and widely heralded as an architectural achievement .
11) Their palaces, their greatest architectural achievements , are known only by written descriptions, however.
12) New railway stations have been built for TGVs, some of which are major architectural achievements .
13) The Incas maintained these crafts and made architectural achievements including the construction of Machu Picchu.
14) The early 20th century, characterized by the National Romantic style, was rich in architectural achievements .
15) The concourse and the waiting room that extend over the tracks is viewed as a great architectural achievement .
example sentences with architectural achievement16) One of the earliest architectural achievements of the Qutb Shahi dynasty is the fortified city of Golkonda.
17) The lashing construction of the Samoan "fale" is one of the great architectural achievements of Polynesia.
18) Franklin Smith travelled Europe extensively during his lifetime, studying the great architectural achievements and art from bygone eras.
19) Students will have an opportunity to consider an engineering or architectural achievement and decide how it affects their lives .
20) Architectural achievements include his Port Lligat house near Cadaqués, as well as his Teatro Museo in Figueres.
21) Justinian's basilica was at once the culminating architectural achievement of late antiquity and the first masterpiece of Byzantine architecture.
22) The Labyrinth at Knossos is generally recognized to have been one of the greatest architectural achievements of the ancient world.
23) Ayyubid architectural achievements focused on four areas: the citadel, the waterworks, fortifications, and the extramural developments.
24) The palaces of the Caliphs, their greatest architectural achievements , have been destroyed and are known only from written descriptions.
25) Among the architectural achievements of this period are the Hōryū-ji and the Yakushi-ji, two Buddhist temples in Nara Prefecture.
26) Les Halles was the major architectural achievement of the Second Empire, and became the model for covered markets around the world.
27) The Old Bridge was completed in 1566 and was hailed as one of the greatest architectural achievement in the Ottoman controlled Balkans.
28) The pictures will explain why, as there are few grounds around the League that display such a harmonious mix of natural beauty and architectural achievement .
How to use architectural achievement in a sentence29) Both in size and precision it is the greatest architectural achievement of the human race, and yet it stands at the beginning of known civilization.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of architectural achievement
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of architectural achievement with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with architectural achievement
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word architectural achievement in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with architectural achievement.
20 examples of simple sentences of architectural achievement. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of architectural achievement
Compound Sentences with architectural achievement
Complex Sentences with architectural achievement
Compound-Complex Sentences with architectural achievement